Best 3v3 team comp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnyadEgyHindu

11-01-2013

What do you think, what is a really strong 3v3 team? I want to try some combinations before I go 3v3 ranked.

Is Vayne + 2 cc offtanks good?

Fatestayjedi

hightech2012

18-01-2013

no !! i think if you get pantheon + amumu + kennen this will be devastating AOE compo team with they own ultis .

EpiCxOrigins

20-01-2013

I played a game vs lux, malph and jarvan once, after lvl 6=instalose...

fiiif

20-01-2013

Adc and 2 tanks is fairly good, my team (think we are gold 1450k elo) run adc sometimes. But you need to have a team comp built around the adc, and ofc it needs alot of farm. Its a hard comp to pull off but it out right beats everything else when you hit about 4 items.

Generally my team run jungle and 2 solo lanes, the jungle is an off tank. The bot lane is an ap with escape or a bruiser who can farm well (because there is a good chance you'll be 2v1 at are elo) and are top lane will generally be a bruiser, but mostly something that can take an early advantage with a stun or slow.

The easist team comps to run are the R one's , easy to do and you generally wont make many mistakes. Something like Rumble, Shyvana and wukong is a easy comp to play in 3v3. Also @ the tier list, I cant agree with nunu's placement. is he really that good ap?! Generally find his ulti lack luster, because even teams at my elo manage to stop the ulti early enough. Or are you on about playing him a more tanky ap role, rather then some 600 ap trololo build (maybe ye are just way better though )

Arlaye89

21-01-2013

my team went, AP Singed - Xin zhao - Shen against a Wukong - Garen - Cho'gath

i stayed in lane with singed till he got some tankyness and then stuck to jungle and ganking as xin zhao,
it has great ganking potential, roaming on xin zhao

nikola9422

Recruiter

10-05-2013

ap nunu ap diana and ad trynda... trust me... no1 is focusing nunu and in jungle you can atleast 75% chain your ulti... you do too much dmg with E too... if they focus diana trynda eats them if they focus trynda diana eats them... and trynds ult...

Mexulo

11-05-2013

I personally find Miss Amukong to work really well. Miss fortune can take top lane and build like a bruiser for extra survivability instead of just damage, the Amumu and Wukong can take bot lane where Amumu can build full tank/ap tank and Wukong goes bruiser. Works really well at level 6, in-escapable ultimates.

Ufap2me

13-05-2013

Three teemos

o0oKeyo0o

25-05-2013

just played today vs wukong jarvan and kayle combo...

i had lux and it was really hard