SMS prepaid payment.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBT E D O

13-01-2011

I've tried it several times with enough money on the card but it keeps failing.
Any idea why this is happening. In total i lost now over 9 euro of send sms's wich result in getting an error and it is not payed ( bought riot points)

Im not wanna complain about getting my 9 euro back but do want a fix !

I'm from holland btw using t mobile.

Greetz and thanks

SirRFI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

14-01-2011

Contact SMS Payment method service customer support, which is Paymo in this case. They will fix your problem and ask Riot for refunding RP for these 9 euros.

xBT E D O

15-01-2011

I am quite aware that this isn't riots fault.
That is paymo's error in some way. I'm not planning into blaming riot in any way.

I'm just wondering why it is not working.
I've tried to contact paymo, even search for related issues on there site with keywords like:"league" or "league of legends" no data base is known by them.

So, yeah, who can help me with this>?

If further needed detail is needed. I got a 50 euro card. Because I wanted to support riot, so i decided to pick some skins of my favo heroes. But now i still can't
**edited this: 50 euro, minus the highest bought riot points is minus 7.50 euro** and I keep getting errors of paymo that in, some way i did not the.... thing to suceed. it.
I know paymo waited for my sms to return, i was wachting the site inside the LoL broswer, untill i send a sms back and the site responeded inside the LoL brower with short said: error:.
If i remember correcrly the error was something like: You do now have enough currecency on you card, or it said simply said: The payment failed.. weried.. with having 50 euro minus. sms pay( 25 euro cents) and wich is bough is max 7,50 euro plus 25 of send sms to paymo ( so tells me i dont have enough credit, but i got 50 euro... minus 7,50 to riot, minus 25 cents to paymo.)
just telling what i did.
Unless paymo,or riot wants to draw over 50 euro of me for a skin,... or so. I don't know whats going on. Since i got 50 eruo on the card, and its not ennougjt.

Riot isnt helping me, and so is not paymo.

What else can i do?

Bump btw..ty for reading. (note: im not mad)

SirRFI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

15-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBT E D O View Post
I am quite aware that this isn't riots fault.
That's what I said.

Since I pay SMS worth PLN/zł, not euros, I can't help You at all, but in here if we want to buy RP worth more than 30.50 PLN (zł), we have to send few SMS in row to finish the transaction. Maybe that's the problem?

Anyway, You have to contact Paymo support and provide them detailed description what You have done and provide them your e-mail (so they can contact you) and your phone number (so they can check if you've paid them indeed).
When I had problem (as I didn't know I have to send few SMS in row), I requested ticket and got answer in night. As they didn't understand me, I posted answer for the reply telling them what I meant (...) and they have answered me within ~1 hour.

xBT E D O

18-01-2011

Well tried to contact paymo for several days. Even tried 3 different phone numbers to pay. No response on paymo's side and no response on riots side.

Just keep in mind, don't blame me for this. Because nothing can go wrong with simple steps like, entering a number, and reply to it.

I'd like to thank both paymo and riot for not answering me.

A solution I didn't expected, but a "normal" feedback I would of expected. You can close down this topic. I do not even care any more. Free game it is, free game it shall be. Do not ackknowlegde my support with, as start, 50 euro.
So doesn't paymo. Heck you can't even register on that site... You're silent. paymo is silent.. and I as user want to support, and bring a nice skin along with it.
I for one will not pay any "thing" untill I'm getting some help, perhaps it gets so gets that is gotten sticky i dunno, but till then......

Good luck with none (important) feed backs.

Greetz and repect.

Not gonna buy riot points. and to be honest i dont give a ** about the skin. I just wanted to support.cuz this game deserves some cash.
paypal failed. (only to u ) and paymo failed. all the info u need...and all the fact is that none of u 2 reply.

Great job..
keep it up:/

Sixtinine

18-01-2011

It's sad to hear :/

xBT E D O

20-01-2011

Okay, I just spook to T-moblie in Holland. And I've emailed to Paymo.com a.k Boku.com

T-moblie says they are NOT connected to paymo or boku.com .I've spook to t-moblile in Holland. They clain and know that they have nothing about paymo.... they are not related.

So yeah. Thanks paymo. I do not blame riot, nor t-mobile. I blame paymo, for putting a provider as such, 1 as t-mobile on their list. Note: I did spook to T-mobile manager for over 30 min. THey never ever heard of paymo, nor they have an ' understanding"

Riot, as an advise, no you have to.. Disabale all t-moblile from Holland. as payment.
Because it does not support it. Do not believe me? go call them :/
Fact is facts.

Weird,.that I use "just a player" solved this omg big flaw. You are no way connected to T-mobile. And again. if you do not belive me. nor respond to my posts. Try to call them you self. You RIOT are not connected to T-moblie in Holland. And T-mobile NOR paymo knows anything about this.

so ye.. I got the right to be pissed...

xBT E D O

30-01-2011

Riot? I just spook and told the truth. that "T mobile" in the "Netherlands" has no such thing as working with paymo. And you guys do no respond at all?

Can you at least then adjust the "supported list" of your "ingame shop?" Since It is the truth.

And sadly no 1 replies.

You (riot) has NO 'understanding" with paymo, and the netherlands, T mobile. Delete that from you support list..

Thanks for ever putting a reply, by the way.

I swear by this. no 1 from the netherlands can pay/buy riots points using paymo.com/baku.com. If im wrong proof it to me?. My own provider would not lie to me anyhows.

Just stay silent.. hoping it goes away, but i wont let it go away. I deserve a reply.

Wondering

30-03-2013

I took the riot points from 10 euro via phone I put the pin in and I said I do not fault the riot poin them to data but I got the money to do the phone quacluno can help me? thanks

Wondering

30-03-2013

I use google translator so the language is not perfect