Achievements medals.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aga Wojownik

22-06-2010

Hi, title of recent thread brought me to this idea.

I just pray, someone from RIOT will some day read this post and think about it for average consideration time ~5sec, even just to say "noes, dat sux".

I think it might be nice idea, to implement it to pvp.net. It's not much, but gives some motivation to game, some visible results.
Also is reward for someone's skill.

My idea is, that after achieving some stat cap, notice would appear in my profile/some tiny mark on champ choose screen, next to name/small image appearing during loading screen.

To be clear, there are examples

let's say it takes scoring
* 1-5-20-50 penta kills to achieve cooper/silver/gold/black pentagram medal
* 1-10-30-80 quadra kills to achieve cooper/silver/gold/steel cross (since steel cross is considered national nomination in..... germany?)
*10-40-90-120 triple kills to achieve cooper/silver/gold/platinum three-related award or just normal medal.
*some huge numbers on double kills, or just no double kills award.
list can go on.
*let's say overall amount of dmg char took, so only tankers get high tanking medals.
damage dealer
*turrets destroyed (wings of honour - army-like wings, since you have to destroy turrets like aircraft in Slaughterhouse-Five (Drezden blanket-bombing )
*jungler (and moro colours medal)

just regular stats you can see in your profile. not to change much

Awards won't give anything, no IP increase, no exp or in-game changes. Just some kind of reward that is visible to other to us and players. To be proud of your zilion sexta kills.

think I would achieve maximal of one award and with preceding changes I'd like to suggest, it wouldn't matter anyways. (so no, I don't want it implemented just to get 10000000 awards)

So, to avoid smurfing in order to get awesome pentakills, quadrakills and stuff, achievements should be available from a) lvl 25 b) lvl 30.
Most of cases, people are pretty tactical there, even in solo queue, they don't suck that badly, and before these lvls, there's so much to do in lol, it wouldn't matter anyways ;D

It's just little change that adds new semi-dimension to whole game, just something apart wins that are shown after game.

What you say?
If it's been posted somewhere else, I didn't know.

Valjen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-06-2010

xXr-TardXx: OMFG U *** SCWERED MAH AHCIE FCUK U *** ******
xXr-TardXx has left the game.

Vendingo

Recruiter

23-06-2010

Aga Wojownik ... ur name makes me lol ( in positive way )

Royal Monkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-06-2010

I acutally support this idéa since it wont change the game more then a title near your name.
Then to those who think that it will make people kill-steal more im like.. you really think people will go mad and begin to killsteal golem buffs and such? we can atleast support the idea and listen to what RIOT has to say about it

JakeLOOL

23-06-2010

Or something like 100+ wins with a champion will unlock the champion picture to your ingame acccount( Or forum account ;D). Like you get in wc3 and starcraft.

Swip

23-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeLOOL View Post
Or something like 100+ wins with a champion will unlock the champion picture to your ingame acccount( Or forum account ;D). Like you get in wc3 and starcraft.
I like the idea =D even though i don't play TF anymore....

Bibidiboo

23-06-2010

Nobody would get more than 2 penta-kills, it's VERY rare, and more than 2 for one person, won't happen..

TB Muts

23-06-2010

I like this idea.

It has some good and bad points to it though.
Good thing is, having acheived something makes me happy
Bad thing is, check Valjen's post (second one)

Also, dont make any purple heart acheivment please

SandyFrink

Banned

23-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibidiboo View Post
Nobody would get more than 2 penta-kills, it's VERY rare, and more than 2 for one person, won't happen..
I got 2 pentas in 2 days with Ezreal.

Sincerely,

SandyFrink, valued LoL-EU member

MaxPaul

Recruiter

23-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muts View Post
I like this idea.
+1