LoL S3 Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShakeNBake EUW

10-01-2013

Seriously, FIRE EVERYONE who was involved with the pre-season patch, and get a new balance team in that actually knows what they are doing.

Nerfing ranged AD carries to the ground for no reason at all, destroying their late game, and giving 0 compensation to either early-mid game power, mobility or surival in the process..? Gz you just made an entire class completely useless for the 1st 40mins of a game until they get a 6 item full build. O WAIT U NERFED ALL THEIR CORE ITEMS TO THE GROUND TOO.

Making jungle a) ridiculously difficult to manage early game unless you are a lvl 30 player with perfect setup + imba sustain AND AoE dmg champ, and b) STILL 100% reliant on lane ganking and utility because GOLD AND EXP FROM JUNGLE ALONE IS STILL NOT ENOUGH TO ALLOW A JUNGLER TO CARRY A GAME..?

Nerfing AP mids again for no reason whatsoever, Deathcap nerf to drastically reduce their late game dps potential, Athene's nerf, and hey GUESS WHAT MRES STACKING STILL MASSIVELY OUT-PERFORMS DMG STACKING IN MID LANE FOR THE LANE PHASE.

Passive gold income being increased - just makes the game even less skill based. Get behind in cs in lane? NPNP you'll only be 1 mid-tier item behind in team fights, who gives a **** right..?

Nerfing oracles to the ground? But not considering for one moment that a champion with PERMANENT STEALTH may need a viable counter item to protect against crazy op roaming, or that increasing the number of wards on the map by over 9000 but making it 10x more difficult to counter ward might have an effect on ganking/roaming..?

Black Cleaver rework was great, made a whole new role that has been trash for S2, viable. However, it's synergy with Last Whisper is TOO DAMN GOOD meaning that stacking armor is now 100% useless. Which is why everyone is running around with a butt load of health. You know what scales well with health? BRUISERS. THE CHAMPS THAT WERE CRAZY OP IN S2, THAT YOU AIMED TO NERF BY INCREASING THE COST OF ARMOR + MRES BUT INSTEAD MANAGED TO BUFF THEM TO OBLIVION MAKING GLASS CANNON DPS BUILDS 100% NON-VIABLE.

All I see now is 4-5 bruisers every game.

Take one look at the defense tree and the crazy broken stuff that is in there, and give me one god damn reason why you shouldn't all put 30 points in it, rush Warmogs, and go for a huge 5v5 slug-fest in mid lane until the champs with the best base dmg from their kits win..?

While the jungler stares on with his lonely upgraded sightstone item which is all he can afford, and guess what it's cost-efficiency is **** in team fights, so there's no point in building it anyway, except the jungle is so god damn difficult early game that if you don't build something out of machete you're gonna get WTFPWND before you can even do a full clear.

GG BALANCE

Might as revert to S2 patch and go back to the drawing board.

/RAGE THREAD

Swarve

10-01-2013

Bruisers OP.

Orish

10-01-2013

You're the kinda guy who's about 40, pretty obese and going bald stood at the stands in a football match shouting "I can do better than that!" arent you?

Cavalini

10-01-2013

About the Defence tree is just too good to be true tough. Well there is some stuffs that i agree and some that i dont.

ShakeNBake EUW

10-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orish View Post
You're the kinda guy who's about 40, pretty obese and going bald stood at the stands in a football match shouting "I can do better than that!" arent you?
wrong, wrong and wrong.

better luck next time!

OfficialVainlash

10-01-2013

I say we bring back S1 patch and go Ashe mid yo

MaxiBe├ža

10-01-2013

Wings of death on stream, with lee sin.

Mallet, BT, Brutalizer, and hexdrinker

+400 AD, 3k HP, plus around 140 to each resist.

Yesterday, i was Irelia. Team crying 'omg Ashe so fed, gg its over'

I already had Triforce, rushed Randuins Omen, also had Mercs.

Dived her every time in the middle of her team, Lee shields me, i Q+E, ult and ignite, even if the guy flashes hes dead. She ulted me, slowed me, and yet, she could do nothing to stop me, i was CC proof, tanky, and dealing insane damage.

Ashe was 11-2 and farmed, i was 1-1-4 and had meh farm. I raped her no problem every single time, one time she even had Vi helping her and i still killed her.

Gee fkin Gee league of bruisers.

LikeANO0b

10-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeNBakeUK2 View Post
Seriously, FIRE EVERYONE who was involved with the pre-season patch, and get a new balance team in that actually knows what they are doing.

Nerfing ranged AD carries to the ground for no reason at all, destroying their late game, and giving 0 compensation to either early-mid game power, mobility or surival in the process..? Gz you just made an entire class completely useless for the 1st 40mins of a game until they get a 6 item full build. O WAIT U NERFED ALL THEIR CORE ITEMS TO THE GROUND TOO.

Making jungle a) ridiculously difficult to manage early game unless you are a lvl 30 player with perfect setup + imba sustain AND AoE dmg champ, and b) STILL 100% reliant on lane ganking and utility because GOLD AND EXP FROM JUNGLE ALONE IS STILL NOT ENOUGH TO ALLOW A JUNGLER TO CARRY A GAME..?

Nerfing AP mids again for no reason whatsoever, Deathcap nerf to drastically reduce their late game dps potential, Athene's nerf, and hey GUESS WHAT MRES STACKING STILL MASSIVELY OUT-PERFORMS DMG STACKING IN MID LANE FOR THE LANE PHASE.

Passive gold income being increased - just makes the game even less skill based. Get behind in cs in lane? NPNP you'll only be 1 mid-tier item behind in team fights, who gives a **** right..?

Nerfing oracles to the ground? But not considering for one moment that a champion with PERMANENT STEALTH may need a viable counter item to protect against crazy op roaming, or that increasing the number of wards on the map by over 9000 but making it 10x more difficult to counter ward might have an effect on ganking/roaming..?

Black Cleaver rework was great, made a whole new role that has been trash for S2, viable. However, it's synergy with Last Whisper is TOO DAMN GOOD meaning that stacking armor is now 100% useless. Which is why everyone is running around with a butt load of health. You know what scales well with health? BRUISERS. THE CHAMPS THAT WERE CRAZY OP IN S2, THAT YOU AIMED TO NERF BY INCREASING THE COST OF ARMOR + MRES BUT INSTEAD MANAGED TO BUFF THEM TO OBLIVION MAKING GLASS CANNON DPS BUILDS 100% NON-VIABLE.

All I see now is 4-5 bruisers every game.

Take one look at the defense tree and the crazy broken stuff that is in there, and give me one god damn reason why you shouldn't all put 30 points in it, rush Warmogs, and go for a huge 5v5 slug-fest in mid lane until the champs with the best base dmg from their kits win..?

While the jungler stares on with his lonely upgraded sightstone item which is all he can afford, and guess what it's cost-efficiency is **** in team fights, so there's no point in building it anyway, except the jungle is so god damn difficult early game that if you don't build something out of machete you're gonna get WTFPWND before you can even do a full clear.

GG BALANCE

Might as revert to S2 patch and go back to the drawing board.

/RAGE THREAD
He got a point.

Gothic Orianna

10-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiBeša View Post
Wings of death on stream, with lee sin.

Mallet, BT, Brutalizer, and hexdrinker

+400 AD, 3k HP, plus around 140 to each resist.

Yesterday, i was Irelia. Team crying 'omg Ashe so fed, gg its over'

I already had Triforce, rushed Randuins Omen, also had Mercs.

Dived her every time in the middle of her team, Lee shields me, i Q+E, ult and ignite, even if the guy flashes hes dead. She ulted me, slowed me, and yet, she could do nothing to stop me, i was CC proof, tanky, and dealing insane damage.

Ashe was 11-2 and farmed, i was 1-1-4 and had meh farm. I raped her no problem every single time, one time she even had Vi helping her and i still killed her.

Gee fkin Gee league of bruisers.
Except Irelia is an anti-carry. If bruisers were as good as you say why didn't Vi kill you?

Oopsies

10-01-2013

Just for one - the oracles thing bugged me because you alluded to it being needed vs an Eve, the only champ with perma stealth.

Well, oracles does NOTHING against Eve because if you're in range of the Oracles in the first place, she's revealed anyway by proximity to enemy champions.

It makes the rest of your arguments sound ridiculous when you don't even understand this ~_~

Second the Deathcap wasn't nerfed, it was changed - it gives less AP and %-based AP, but the combine cost was lowered quite a lot.

The jungle/AD carry changes I'll give you, those are huge reasons why I never play either of them. I hate being completely and utterly powerless the first 20 minutes of the match, and when jungling, having so much of my entire game presence rest on my ganks that I can do before 15 minutes. If it doesn't work out, I might as well go AFK for how useful I'm going to be once lategame fights come around. The bruiser phenomenon has gotten pretty big too, and I also am tired of having every game be dominated by Bruisers.

Anyone who played with Garen and 5 sunfire capes knows how aggravating the class used to be, and still is in general to fight against when they're rewarded by building tanky with even more damage. Irel/Riven/Darius are some of the worst creations to this game's balance and if they were never created, the game would be so much more enjoyable (inb4 mass downvotes from players of said champs). Their release has required Riot to one-up these champs and it created a huge mobility/utility creep, opening the floodgates for such things as release Rengar, just to be competitive with what already exists.

Where are the Nasuses and Ashes in their champ designs? Simple, easy, well-designed champs with clear strengths and weaknesses. But of course, they're not completely and utterly retardedly overpowered, so they just suck ass these days when you have a Riven/Irel/Darius in top lane every single game. Every release seems to have champs who do it all - massive amounts of CC, tanky, huge mobility, lots of AoE for waveclear/farming/teamfights, burst AND sustained damage, and they almost always happen to be bruisers. The last true mage champ was seen as a huge failure and flop in general because she had one clear-cut purpose - nuking the fk out of a target, but with champs like Irelia/Orianna/Riven who are multifaceted and are rewarded tankiness and damage in the same breath, why would you ever pick Syn?