Ranked matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZFSB Verzo

09-01-2013

Hello dear League Of Legends community.

Im trying to bring one problem closer to its solution, I can bet 80% of people who will read this will agree with me. Our problem is people who go troll in rankeds. Im counting now more then 700 matches in ranked in all 3 seasons. Currently at S3 got 130 wins and around 120 lost matches. My problem is that from those 250 matches I had team that didnt had following people in maybe 10 cases. So 10 matches out of 250 didnt had: troll (casual name for a fat kid who sit in front of his PC and because he's angry on whole world its time to start trolling around). Most usual type of trolling is when 4th or 5th pick say: " Mid or feed", "I will duo mid if someone take it", " Mi plej onli adc,apc,jungle,mid no support". I dont mind if last pick play anyrole in the game elo means nothing anyway in this mess of elo ratings but what bother me is that always that last pick dont wanna play support. My question is: " Why do one play ranked matches where you are considered ready to play competitve not for fun only, where you should have certain number of matches under your hand, where you should have 2 3 or more type of runes for different champs, where you should have at least 4 champs for each role in the game (20 champs total) to satisfy all counter or all roles to fit the team, where you need to have a bit spirit to fight with your team to achive something not to make fun of other people only because other kids in real life make fun of him." If someone find logical explanation for that please feel free to inform me here or in PM, I will be so happy if there is explanation for it. Not only trolls are problem in ranked matches, our problem is MR My ego is bigger then nautilus sitting on top of the mid tower holding cho in his hand who ate baron and teemo together. Explanation: One guy is 1st pick in the game, im 4th lets say. My main position is ADC when I play with my friends (team), if Im soloQ I mostly seek to be jungler or solo top since I find my self best on those position to help my "team". When I call jungle, and say to that mr awesome whos first pick and also called mid , to secure me Lee sin , and I will counter mid for him. His reaction is: I cant be countered mid, and he insta lock lux who build athanea first vs AP Yi who 2x alpha strike on lv3 and kill lux. Why do people dont like to be a part of team over being solo player. I realize its soloQ and you shouldnt expect alot from your teammates, but at least some simple tasks that may lead to boost for your team to get win. Everyone want to win I realize that, but you wont manage to get it always by your solo effort, try coop with other people for max moral.

I was 1341 rating (not much since I cant get any higher), over holidays while all kids dont go to school and spend most of their free time playing this game I lost more then 200 elo mostly of those (90%) not my fault at all. I was pissed off, I was mad everything but Ive lived trough it. After new year was over, we enter new 2013 and I started to climb back up a bit. School started again 2 days ago my elo goes back to over 1300 easy with 8 straigt wins with teams that actually know what they want from a ranked match. It was so easy like walking in the park, I can bet I could jungle with lee and gank with one hand and watching my favorite TV show. And then my worst nightmare, today 5 matches in a row lost because of trolls that I never ever saw in this game. This level of trolling cant be accident, it must be evolving trough years of constant harras of people who try to play this game on some other lvl and have fun in the same time. Getting some random picks as support because he just dont wanna support, to double ADC and then intentionally feed because 3rd pick didnt let last pick to play adc and in the same time flaming and cursing my family because I try to win it for them and starting to feed even more so whole enemy team just go that lane and get fed hard avoiding me until late game where they just own me. I try to help that lane, I get in fight my whole team back up from a won tf let me die , and try to make fun of me. People who first time champs in ranked and say "So what its whatever will I test it in ranked or in normal". When I say to them: " Go play bots in custom, or co op to test or even normal they say I verbally abuse them , and report me in the process". Ive never been banned yet on this game. I had my bad days, I was feeder . I know its not nice but sometimes u just get outplayed there is nothing bad in that, you will always find someone who play this game better then you. I never lost my patience not even in those situation I fight, tryed hard. But people like this will never do that.

So after so much words, I have a suggestion for RIOT how to improve rankeds. First when I started this game and was Lv30 I was scared to start ranked Que at all since I was newbie totally, and we played normal matches till my eyes bleed and my hand become blue and out of function. One day after more then 500 normal matches we decided to start and see what is that ranked thingy. So my point is, if RIOT could come with an solution to atleast improve ranked not make it PURE trollless, but imrpove it in some kind to put a req. of atleast dunno 400 - 500 normal wins or 500+ normal matches + Lv30 as it is and certain amount of champions possesed by that summoner. I think it could bring a bit better atmosphere to ranked matches. I dont get this -10 elo for dodge and wait time of 30 minutes, since I would be -1000rating at this time, and unable to join que till I will be 80 years old man if I dodge every troll match I was in. You need to start dealing with this situation, put aside create of new champs, skins etc etc. and start dealing with already existing problems that causes good players to leave. I invested alot time in this game, money is irellevant its my own will to buy RP, and I didnt deserve to get rickrolled in every match I try to play. I dont play normal matches anymore since Im tired of those trolls but I somehow find those matches more competitive then rankeds since every troll who just got lv30 without any runes setup can start ranked and have fun trolling other people who care about rating and try to get on the next step. I know I will get know so many bad comments how I could carry my team bla bla its impossible in situations I was in no matter how I play. I just wanna start a ranked match where people will respect other players, and start playing this game as it was created ! Ive decided to give it a try for one more week after I will just leave this game for good because its starting to be kinda annoying to play, instead to relax people make them have fun with other people it make me sick and I feel kinda bad after I get trolled like that. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT RIOT !!!!!!!!!!

ZFSB Verzo

09-01-2013

Bump agony goes and goes... I dont understand this matchmaking. How can I with 130 won matches regardless of my elo get 2x guys under 10 ranked wins. One guy was without full rune page and played top. Other one had runes but ap, and played adc. Isnt that a bit retarded?

MrSandbucket

09-01-2013

ZFSB Verzo

09-01-2013

And another update: I try to please all those trolls . I took support went nunu totally raided bot lane with tristana. After we get in mid late game tf started , our garen and shy awesome premade instalockers decide to blame nunu the support because I have 0 6 score that im worthless, even tough Ive placed more then 30 wards. I told them protect tristana for win, but they like to get in fight and focus jax over twitch and kata. JAX GOT SKIN THEY DONT. SAD I GO SLEEP BYE!

@MrSandbucket

If you dont have anything smart to write on this thread, spare me of your dots. Tell whatever is on your mind I really dont care, since people are people always there will be ones who disagree and those who agree. Just dont make pointless posts like u did. Make no sense tbh.