Which champions are good at carrying in solo queue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Graablarbl

08-01-2013

I'm planning to start going ranked regularly, and I wanna know if there're any particularly good champions for carrying the occasional low elo noobs.

SK iNstincTz

08-01-2013

Twisted Fate mid
Irelia top
Amumu Jungle

Don't play support/adc too team reliant
And don't play shaco he isn't good in solo-queue, don't know why everyone thinks he is. he sucks after 15mins of game.

Lãsh

08-01-2013

^

irelia top definitely works (personal experience). Kat/akali mid can be nice, they both snowball like crazy once fed, but it's a risk.

The Horus EyeFFS

08-01-2013

Kha'zix is the best to carry in low elo queues.

Hamashimura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2013

Duo jungle mid

SuperMauMau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2013

either taric/panthe bot or a mid champ: kata,eve,kha,talon might be the best atm
amumu/lee jungle can work too, for me alistar jungle works well, but considering he has like only 40% win ratio, I assume this doesnt work for everyone
top doesnt have a lot of impact in the game, when your bot and mid lane feeds hard, which happens a lot in low elo
playing adc with a random support can go either way

Fullfrontal

08-01-2013

Mordekaiser mid,
Eve mid,
Kata mid,
Irelia top,
wukong top
olaf top,

This is ofcourse if other team is low on cc with the mid champs or on high cc and you get like olaf.
This works because people are bad with counters in low elo.

Also with kata i have outplayed most of the perfect counters for me, as long as you know how your champ works and you do a lot of roaming.

Push lane > fake your direction > Gank lane > Buy or return to lane > repeat.

CellGoesBoom

08-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Horus EyeFFS View Post
Kha'zix is the best to carry in low elo queues.
I agree, even with a fail bot/mid it's possible to carry teams with tanky Kha'zix.

Pb164

08-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK iNstincTz View Post
Twisted Fate mid
Irelia top
Amumu Jungle

Don't play support/adc too team reliant
And don't play shaco he isn't good in solo-queue, don't know why everyone thinks he is. he sucks after 15mins of game.

lol i got 72% winrate with shaco... at solo Q... ofc its skill relevant... he is easybackdoor.. same as YI.. or some FAST and sneaky champ

Scythh

08-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pb164 View Post
lol i got 72% winrate with shaco... at solo Q... ofc its skill relevant... he is easybackdoor.. same as YI.. or some FAST and sneaky champ
Or you build Shaco into teamfight build and then he also doesn't suck there, dunno why people always come up with this BS of him being useless lol...

Got 72% last season, you are right good sir