How to sell champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Mushroom

12-01-2011

Who can we sell champions (owned) ?

Anzolix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

You cant do that.

Mr Mushroom

12-01-2011

Don't sell champions omfg

morningstorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Nope, sounds stupid, but you can't sell champions for obvious reasons.

If you want to test a new champ, buy him/her and if you don't like it, you sell it back.
Doesn't work, everyone would have access to all champs (No profit for RIOT)

laada

12-01-2011

sell price could be like 50% of buy price
but if you want just test champ, you can wait till he appears in free week rotation

Captain Haggis

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Again, Riot doesnt let you sell champions because of their entire free game eithic. IP can only ever been earned by playing games. being able to sell champions would remove this, allowing you to buy IP. (by buying champs with RP and reselling them for IP) Being able to resell champs for RP is a little stupid, because you would just buy a champ till u get bored of them then sell him. Riot wants to make money, so you would need to rebuy RP for another champ.

Ruff Ryderz

12-01-2011

noob.

wIw pestilence

11-03-2012

No, you are wrong. If you write to Support you can sell (champions, skins, runes,) but only once and only 3 items(For example you want to sell Udir + Galio skin + Akali but after you can't sell anything) It is not fake i did it and could sell.

divinemarkpizza

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaktardHUN View Post
No, you are wrong. If you write to Support you can sell (champions, skins, runes,) but only once and only 3 items(For example you want to sell Udir + Galio skin + Akali but after you can't sell anything) It is not fake i did it and could sell.
this i sold nidalee, sion and black belt udyr skin

miepfiep

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemarkpizza View Post
this i sold nidalee, sion and black belt udyr skin
what the...