Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most Hilarious Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OverloadZ

05-28-2010

Scuba Gragas, when he body slams you on level 2 in TT with elixir and lizzard there is no way you are gonna escape his beer brewing skills.

Imrooniel

05-28-2010

I'd say kennen cuz of... Well ,it's kennen. He WHOLE us fun.

And annie cuz of my experience with her. Killing 2 of 3 people that wanted to gank me while I had stun ready (and they were hugging together) ftw.

Or kiting guy nearly thru whole bottom lane while endlessly spamming spells behind me is cool too x)

OR, getting leviatan (well, not it doesnt give you 2 stacks per assist ) and soulshroud and rylai... 3.5k hp annie's fun xD

Butders

05-29-2010

Shaco with Gurdian Angel / SF Built is a ****ing nightmare for melee Lineups ^^

3rd Enemy

05-29-2010

Got to say that blindly shot Ashe ultis can be quite fun. For example I once got a golem buff without leaving the lane. Just random shot and hit ww who had almost killed golem. Also killing a dude who had low hp and teleported back to base only to get killed there by a cristal shot.

EnderPixelsFTW

02-19-2015

Rammus, I just find his speed really funny, and his lore is strange.

Jackom1

02-19-2015

Lately for me it's Sion. killing people by throwing minions at them is hilarious. Best part though is running towards the entire enemy team, only to miss them all while they look at you smash against a turret or a wall, and you can't do anything but laugh. Ever played Sion with orianna or zilean? Allhu ****ing akbar!!!! XD
Again with zilean, bomb on a minion, then throw it in their faces right before it explodes, most awesomest combo ever

RedBazz

02-21-2015

Hecarim because if you build him full speed you will have your enemies be like "WTF?". No one can run form me xD