Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most Hilarious Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baron Darkroot

05-26-2010

Kay, about time this board had more than 2 topics which aren't champ/map suggestions. Its discussion, not feedback, so I'm putting it here - who do you think is the most hilarious champion to play as? Stories to show it are also accepted.

Personally, it'd have to be Singed every time - incredible speed, destroying anyone who tries to chase him, able to be at a tower and ulting it down before they've noticed their minion dies, then gassing anyone who tries to chase you away from the broken stump, flinging someone into the nearby Ryze/turret combo, ninjaing 3 kills AFTER I die, every game with him seems to have me laughing at something - for example, chasing a Tristana in TT through her outer turret and up to her base turret, noticing I'm probably in trouble... and Kennen getting a double kill after Trist's two friends chase me to the other side of the map. Killing everyone EXCEPT your target ftw!

Archnezumi

05-26-2010

Rammus. Lets see.....he's a mutant armadillo who can outrun just about anything, and looks so silly he can force you to attack him! Oh, plus hes near **** immortal. Nothing to give cheer like watching Yi commit suicide on your shell.

Sevothtarte

05-26-2010

annie mid....lvl 6 r,q,w opponen dead, 2 stacks soulstealer.....back to base, pop up on another lane, r,q,w next 3-4 ss stacks...gg...one combo kill char with stun....nothing more to say

Romian

05-27-2010

Scuba Gragas ofc.
cant stop laughing whenever i play him, snorlaxing trough trees, throwing enemies apart.
funny ****

Vigg0

05-27-2010

Definitely blitzcrank, you can drive people crazy with his right hand grab ^^ after grabbbing and killing the guy I grabbed I'm laughing my ass of because my team starts pushing 5vs4 and gets a tower. 5/10mins later it happens again.. and again.. and again.. GG. People start ragequitting Against noobs the grab is quite lame actually but by the time you are lvl 30 you should know how to avoid it. I'm really astonished when I look at the lvl's of the other team we pwned so easily: lvl 30 400 wins, lvl 30 300 wins lvl 30 250 wins. What the heck have u learned in all those matches u played?!?!

MyA Nostros

05-27-2010

Easy, its Veigar, ever wanted to know, how it its to 1 hit a enemy, then play him. I allways have to laugh when i do it, its so funny seeing the enemy carry going down in a single blow and the rest of the team running while thinking: wtf o.O?

NovaVonTarmtroll

05-27-2010

This was a really tricky question , but heck, my answer has got to be Kennen. 3 reasons:
1. his voice-over is totally awesome xD, especially during lightning rush+electrical surge combo
2. His very mobile due to lightning rush
3. incredible, fast damage outbut with stuns to boot, you can turn just about any fight, hehe people get so pissed ^^

DoSmaN

05-27-2010

I agree with nostros, there is nothing more funny than a squishy chasing you when your veigar, turn around and 2 shot him when cd's are done

Temperr

05-28-2010

Gragas is for me the most fun, watching ppl fly with your ult, watching a fat man run through a wall, awesome dmg output and quite good survivability you can break up any team and deal insane dmg at the same time u body-slam into their carry and watch your team nuke him to pieces

Achyls

05-28-2010

I love... TF... That's right, more so the forgotten kind The AP KIND!
Using Q to kill a whole minion wave and leaving them thinking Holy ****! Also, with practice nobody can run...

So funny x.X

-Mage