Counter Zed,As Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrialOne

04-01-2013

I've been playin Ryze for quite a while and i love it,my favourite champion no doubt,but i need help countering Zed,on a 1v1 mid situation

So far i know Frozen Heart might be a huge help,but,something else?more Spellvamp to add to the ultimate?

Cheers

deri1

04-01-2013

tbh i dont think ryze is a good choice vs zed but i suggest a flash w with a jungler near then burst

HEHEHE

04-01-2013

A good zed will always destroy you.

If you manage to farm enough for rushed armour and tear, you stand a chance.

TrialOne

04-01-2013

its the fact that it was a bet between ryze vs zed ONLY custom,and i love ryze,the only problems i had untill today was vs swain and nothing else,but i dont remember fighting a zed in mid,so i cant count on a jungler or some sort of outside help...but i guess ill stick to armor and mana stack like usual :x

Zeropathic

05-01-2013

Armour yellows for runes and a Chain Vest should get you a long way. If you're afraid of his early damage you might want to consider getting a Catalyst before Tear so you're harder to burst down.

TrialOne

05-01-2013

i rushed glacial shroud and tear..avoided shurikens and it was so easy :x

Guizno

03-06-2013

I'd allways get cata first but keep poking him and dodge his skillshots, you should be fine but when he has his ultimate play really carefully, maybe if you farm nicely try to get chain vest before you rush roa, but only if it's to risky/hard.

xHotShotx

03-06-2013

get barrier for when he use ulti and early game u have higer burst dmg then him but he wil have ignite so be carefull for that i think its more about skill of the player then the champ..

Dodulko

03-06-2013

why would zed beat ryze in a first place ?