Irelia vs. Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ąqua

04-01-2013

Well my main top is Irelia and i love playing her. Today I had the worst top lane ever. I've never lost a lane so ****ing bad. Enemys Elise poked me to death after getting fb. I died because i got ganked at lvl 1. Then Jungler came top to gank and thanks to fail communication from nowhere suddenly yi jungler dived low life elise and then backed off into brush. i though wed dive again so i went for the kill but yi didnt react so i died. after this free kills for elise she just q'ed me to death. she got me under tower. T_T
Of i bought Mres when i went b. but she still did so much dmg. and her first item was ninja tabi and then she went GA. well i got ganked from mid lane. my ward was in tri bush so i didnt see lux coming when porting back after hard trade with elise ( she went b). lux ulted me and i died to ignite.. And i got so outfarmed! i had to go b 100 times. i had like 40 cs at 15 mins. later i catched up with cs got 140 till 25 mins. What ****ed me was this constant poke. Elise seems to be a counter to champs like irelia darius etc. ?
I almost cried.

SekkiShin

04-01-2013

Elise top counters most champs but late game Irela is better then elise. Its kinda like teemo, annoying to lane against but late game easy to take out. Just play safe and wait mid game.

Neonchan

04-01-2013

Elise is just a perfect counterpick for Irelia and Olaf and some other Off-Tanks..She even made an impact in some progames on that position.

InToDeep

04-01-2013

Stack up on pots and farm under tower. Irelia is probably the best champion for that in game.

Elise is the early game anti bruiser. Although i think olaf is one of the best bruisers to use against her. Max q and w. farm/poke from ranged. When she comes in to dmg trade with w on.

Mast3rCan

04-01-2013

XD I played with Irelia at the last game against Elise my states 7/0/1

Darcon 2

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mast3rCan View Post
XD I played with Irelia at the last game against Elise my states 7/0/1
maybe it was 600 elo elise ^^

Ąqua

06-01-2013

Well it was my first time i played vs an Elise top She could tower dive me so easily. ~__~

šnaKë1337

16-04-2013

Funny... I played irelia for my 2 time today, i just bought her.
Vs elise, it was hard but i killed her 2 times, but the others die 24/7
End of game i was 3/2/3.. GG