LOL logitech G19 applet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SucXeviouS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Hello,
I would like to ask/suggest if any1 know about a LOL applet for the logitech G19.
Else i would like to suggest riot to maybe make 1.
For example a applet where we could see the status of the game, like ingame the key "TAB" us shows, or a map, or maybe the whole chat system .
Would be really nice.
What u think guys?

Kotezxoxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

11-01-2011

?

Cypherous

12-01-2011

Well the chat thing wouldn't work because the chat you see ingame is all you get within the client when you're playing, bot sure if you could ode it in for the scoreboard it depends what sort of API's etc would be needed.

The Cake Monster

19-01-2011

Can someone plz send me a link so i get Lol stats and so on..?

HLR Quarion

19-01-2011

I've created a .net porting of g19 lib, but obviusly i can't access the code of LoL so i can't build anything with it for LoL :S

Interesting ideas:
-LoL minimap on display
-Scoreboard
-Chat (and is possible, who said no???)

the g19 just need a bitmap to be written on an array, updatable as a maximum of 25 fps even in async mode (so doesn't slow the game)

I think directx can easily create a bitmap from a part of itself

NGeo

20-10-2011

Bump! I think we need that. Been 2 years from g19 release date and still no LoL in the supported games! We need an applet.

OverNyanThowzand

12-11-2011

Minimap would be awesome so u can disable the minimap and have bigger sight field

Supprot Elmar

10-12-2011

I have made one for myself, but it only has manual jungle timers. still trying to find out a way to do it automaticly (need some help with this one).

M1PY

16-12-2011

I'd love to see that. Best would be to display the stats shown when pressing C (Champion Info).