AP Tryndamere just....owns. A bit too much?

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Ice79

11-01-2011

I never really seen Tryndamere as an over-powered player. Some of you will disagree with me, but i see him pretty balanced. His ultimate is very annoying, but an ignite usually sorts him out.

But, an AP Tryndamere on the other hand, wiped the floor with us. Let me tell you about the game i just had.

I was in middle with Anivia ( pretty weak, but not the weakest, most helpless champion in the game ), and i was versus Tryndamere. I killed him thrice within the first 10 minutes, i thought i would get fed, which i did. I then bought a Banshees Veil, anyway thats not the point.

At 25 minutes, a Tryndamere had 2000 HP with 2/5/3 could heal ALL of his HP with Bloodlust.

He actually did half of my HP with Spinning Slash, and did a LOT of damage.

You might not call this over-powered, but he actually could NOT die, unless we piled on him, where he healed to full HP again. Then we would lower him again ( by the time that happened, half my team is dead ), and use his ultimate. Then.... guess what? He healed to full HP again.

I seriously suggest that his Bloodlust heal AP Ratio should be nerfed down a bit. It is so unfair for him to heal so quickly. That is my only concern.

You need stacks for BloodLust, but by the time he kills all the champions ( and minions ) around him with his extremely powerful Spinning Slash, he can heal extremely easy with a push of a button.

My team consisted of: Pantheon, Anivia ( me as usual ), Twisted Fate *Typo ( seriously ), NidaLee and Katarina.

Their team consisted of: Twitch, Malphite, Nidalee, Tryndamere and Tristana.

Everyone but Tryndamere was pretty squishy, even Malphite died in a few seconds, but Tryndamere completely owned us.

If we focused Tryndamere, the rest would own us.

If we focused Twitch or any other, Tryndamere would own us.

If we focused them all, we would ALL die -.- .

My team were not unexperienced players, and they KNEW how to play their champions because of the amount of times i played with them, we did pretty well early game.

What do you think?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ice79 View Post
No, you've misunderstood me. Anivia is extremely powerful, but with magic damage shes pretty squishy, which is why i get banshees veil.

Mmm, not really. Because i dont post on forums that champions are over-powered all the time. I would just like the AP Scaling nerf a little, so he doesnt heal from 100hp, straight up to 1500-2000 hp.

His build was THIS.

and also, "Twisted Fate" was typo'd "Twisted Fail". Seriously....

His autoattack also did a lot of damage
For some people who can't be bothered to read everything, i will emphasise this: Anivia is extremely powerful, but with magic damage shes pretty squishy

Angel SL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Then you didn't see a good AD Tryndamere....simply can't belive that AP Tryndamere is even playable at decent level.

UltraLazor

11-01-2011

After adding the lolglass and the roflcap he just became too op.

No Fun AIIowed

11-01-2011

I see where your problem is, you had no tank.

Master Ice79

11-01-2011

No Kullik, that really wasn't the problem. The Malphite had 2000 Health, a lot of armor and magic resist.

I bought a 40% Magic Pene staff, and i demolish him. We all had banshees veil.

Kingz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Quote:
Twisted Fail
Im downvoting you just because you don't understand how good TF is.

You getting rolled by an AP trynda is another reason to tho.

Lolkers

11-01-2011

How does AP tryn even work? His auto-attack must be abit useless.

BabediMessiah

11-01-2011

he deals a descent amount of dmg with dps items cause of his q and crit chance passive. He heals for a bassilion with the same skill. the main dmg skill on ap trynd is spinning slash, that has both a ap and ad ratio. The ratio is pretty insane.

Sazabi

11-01-2011

Quote:
I was in middle with Anivia ( pretty weak, but not the weakest, most helpless champion in the game )
oh cmon. if stun, 2-3 slows, a freakin wall and double life is weak then....

props to ap trynd tho, i love people who get bored from mainstream builds and try something else.

SneezingPandaGG

11-01-2011

what was his build anyway? you didn't say which ap items he used.

12345 ... 10