Vi and Caitlyn has another hidden passive?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erėk

Junior Member

01-01-2013

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure wether this has been posted before or not, but I played a game with a Vi on my team Vs an enemy Caitlyn. What i noticed was, when Caitlyn ulted me (Would've been a killing blow) Vi dodged the bullet, and then said a phrase. If I recall correctly it was "nice shot sweetheart" or something like that. I was just wondering if anyone else knew of this as I laughed pretty hard when i heard it! Anyways guys, happy new year and a late merry christmas!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavageTheWorld

Senior Member

01-01-2013

She isent supposed to dodge it but she does say some sarcastic remarks.And same goes for Jayce when you ult him.
*side note if Vi stands nexto to cait for a while a little "scene" will play (try it out it's funny).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ediwir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

01-01-2013

also happens when you intercept one.
she has a set of phrases for when she's hit by Cait's ult and survives - one of them being the most epic "nnnnope!" ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Statikk Shyv

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erėk

Junior Member

01-01-2013

Oh, I was not aware of this, thanks everyone, and RavageTheWorld, do they have to be on the same team or against eachother?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavageTheWorld

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZynthax View Post
Oh, I was not aware of this, thanks everyone, and RavageTheWorld, do they have to be on the same team or against eachother?
For the caitlynn thing same team for jayce enemy team. Hence you need to ult jayce


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voldis

Senior Member

01-01-2013

they have phrase's for both being on the same team and being against each other.

"Boom Headshot!" when an allied Cait kills target with ulti, is the best


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erėk

Junior Member

01-01-2013

Anyone here own Vi so I could try the scene thing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavageTheWorld

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZynthax View Post
Anyone here own Vi so I could try the scene thing?
Just a sec :P i have a friend who has cait/vi so we can try it eather way ill see if hes on

Edit:
hes not on ;/ sry man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yakimo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZynthax View Post
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure wether this has been posted before or not, but I played a game with a Vi on my team Vs an enemy Caitlyn. What i noticed was, when Caitlyn ulted me (Would've been a killing blow) Vi dodged the bullet, and then said a phrase. If I recall correctly it was "nice shot sweetheart" or something like that. I was just wondering if anyone else knew of this as I laughed pretty hard when i heard it! Anyways guys, happy new year and a late merry christmas!
Vi, Caitlyn and Jayce Taunts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7XrF...u74Jow&index=9

(btw she says. Nice shot cupcake!)


12