rediculous op malphite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gray seer

11-01-2011

okey i have made numerious post on this with TONS off calc, scenarios etc etc, which proves how rediculess op malphite is.

his banned in 99% off all ranked games and his ALWAYS choosen as first in the last 1%.
in higher elo.

just this should prove his retardedly op.

every time you see a malphite you know you have lost unless his on a COMPLETE moron team or is a complete retard, with **** for brain.

due to this fact and the fact that the balance team got **** for brain and havent done **** to fix it i am now taking my leave from lol the game off retarded devs and IMBA UTTERLY OP tanks.

been here since beta, it was fun back when carries stood a chance to fight tanks, but now due to countless VERY hard nerfs to any one that could take these out its just stupid to play, since op tanks dominate all and there is no way to stop them, they ignore towers, ignore caster+carries and only thing that can touch them is UTTERLY fed heroes or other op tanks.. THIS IS NOT BALANCE..

anyway been fun, now its utterly ****..
may the retard dev team have a horrible time for destroying such a good game with retarded imbalanced "balance"..

best regards.

me

Treesus

11-01-2011

u mad?

Sazabi

11-01-2011

wat

Sendotux

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray seer View Post
okey i have made numerious post on this with TONS off calc, scenarios etc etc, which proves how rediculess op malphite is.
Can you show that stuff to us?

The only thing we are seeing are "**** ** ******"

Gray seer

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendotux View Post
Can you show that stuff to us?

The only thing we are seeing are "**** ** ******"
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...89#post5085589
had a alot off these, this is the one i found fast, since as i said i am leaving i am not using the time on finding them all, but have made numerious off threads with these calc etc, and now i simply just give up and find something else to play.
in a pure pvp team game, making something as retardedly op as these tanks is just begging for people to leave

Výmes

11-01-2011

Well that is one expensive build.

I see however that you have not calculated an example and only done the flat damage amount disregarding any def/mr the opposing champ might have.

I would also like an estimated time to deal the 1416 damage you have supplied us with.

But in all honesty I don't really see it. 1416, burst I assume, damage is like nothing late game. Not when you compare it to a real burst mage or a dps carry.

Malphite is a strong champ. No doubt abit it. OP? I don't know.

How about you actually post exactly what you think is wrong with him and how to fix it while keeping him BALANCED. The last word is in caps since alot of people tend to forget that bit.

There's a few things I think you should consider though.

This is a team game. Also when you bring items into the champ is OP discussion you're not doing anything to prove that the champ in question is op. Items making a champ OP is more of a pointer to that the items themselves are OP.

Wyand Voidfinger

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qancel View Post
Well that is one expensive build.

I see however that you have not calculated an example and only done the flat damage amount disregarding any def/mr the opposing champ might have.

I would also like an estimated time to deal the 1416 damage you have supplied us with.

But in all honesty I don't really see it. 1416, burst I assume, damage is like nothing late game. Not when you compare it to a real burst mage or a dps carry.

Malphite is a strong champ. No doubt abit it. OP? I don't know.

How about you actually post exactly what you think is wrong with him and how to fix it while keeping him BALANCED. The last word is in caps since alot of people tend to forget that bit.

There's a few things I think you should consider though.

This is a team game. Also when you bring items into the champ is OP discussion you're not doing anything to prove that the champ in question is op. Items making a champ OP is more of a pointer to that the items themselves are OP.
I can answer for the estimated time: 1 sec.. R, E , Q , 1 attack

Malph is probably op i agree. Especially with cd reduction runes and a proper itembuild ^^

Goblin Sledder

11-01-2011

Totally balanced!
Counter him properly.. with an antihero(something for all of u to think)..

casterman

11-01-2011

hes not OP

Wat3rDragon

11-01-2011

I have to say, i do agree he's a little OP but you are totally exagerating. I just think his Q skill needs a slight damage reduction, then he'd be fine. Maybe some other skills.. but it's nowhere near as bad as you suggest.