Top lane pressure in season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Casshin

30-12-2012

I'm not entirely sure, but wasn't this something they were going to adress in season 3? The extreme influence and pressure from junglers on top lane.
It feels like unless you start with flask and a ward not much has changed, only bot lane got a little harder to gank because they can ward every entrance with a sightstone for free. And bot was never the problem, it already was the only slightly harder lane to gank.

Miscreants

Recruiter

30-12-2012

I agree, I still feel very vulnerable top unless I'm playing somebody like Vladimir. Don't worry though, bro, we're the unsung heroes. The bruisers that go top and fearlessly fend off ganks. The true champions on the Fields of Justice. The heroes Gotham needs.

Katsuhayabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshin View Post
I'm not entirely sure, but wasn't this something they were going to adress in season 3? The extreme influence and pressure from junglers on top lane.
It feels like unless you start with flask and a ward not much has changed, only bot lane got a little harder to gank because they can ward every entrance with a sightstone for free. And bot was never the problem, it already was the only slightly harder lane to gank.
... anddddd that's why you start with a flask and a ward

Miscreants

Recruiter

30-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuhayabi View Post
Flask on singed. MMMMM

Vantia

30-12-2012

Quote:
Manaless champs are at a slight disadvantage as Flask+Pots+Ward is stronger than Wards+ Pots or Boots+Ward+Pot.

Not sure if Miscreants is sarcastic or not, but flask on Singed is awesome.

Casshin

30-12-2012

Quote:
Well that just limits your starting item options, another thing they wanted to change in season 3 right? And that's a problem when you want to go slightly more defensive because you were counter picked (Cloth+5 or something in that spirit).

Miscreants

Recruiter

30-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantia View Post
Not sure if Miscreants is sarcastic or not, but flask on Singed is awesome.
No sarcasm, my friend. I was just reminiscing about the glorious feeling of playing Singed top and taking no poop and being able to actually use your Q often. Dat Flask

Vantia

30-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscreants View Post
No sarcasm, my friend. I was just reminiscing about the glorious feeling of playing Singed top and taking no poop and being able to actually use your Q often. Dat Flask
Yeah, I was worried with the FoN removal that Singed would take a hit, but with the Flask and base movement speed change, he is really strong.

Casshin

30-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscreants View Post
True story, nothing like farming behind the enemies tower until their mid and jungler come, only to take a casual stroll back to your own tower while killing them slowly.

Miscreants

Recruiter

30-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantia View Post
Yeah, I was worried with the FoN removal that Singed would take a hit, but with the Flask and base movement speed change, he is really strong.
I don't know, I feel that he's a lot weaker. FoN and Heart of Gold were two items that I would build on Singed in 100% of my games as him. Still, the flask is nice and helps make up for it. Surfer Singed Skin is also on sale, so hit those waves duuuudeee