Rare Supportguides?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finekz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-12-2012

As for the promis I made, I'll start doing my best to interduce people in the Supportrole.
A lot of people talked about the rareness of Supportguides and that it's hard to improve Skill
without having anyone to learn from. I would like to find out what is realy needed and work on
those things to help improving the skill of those who want my help.
So I ask you to tell me what excatly you want me to show, since the surface of the Supportrole is soo huge,
it's impossible to do it as easy as the other roles.

Here is a little starting guide i made, I'm still working on my videoediting,
and the graphics will improve in the next video. I hope you're able to give some feedback. :

Youtube Link : www.youtube.com/user/FinekzTV
First Guide : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81MZ9o2cHp8#

Finekz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-12-2012

lil bump

V Enc BenG

28-12-2012

Best support EU <3

Finekz

28-12-2012

bump

Finekz

28-12-2012

bump

Fullfrontal

28-12-2012

I don't think i need the guide seeying i'm doing pretty good as support but ill look into it

no flame plz

28-12-2012

i like, keep it on =)

Finekz

28-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullfrontal View Post
I don't think i need the guide seeying i'm doing pretty good as support but ill look into it
then may you leave a comment with things i forgot, so i can summ em up and add them next vid