Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you think of the Find the Teemo game?

Love it !! 183 69.06%
It's okay. 56 21.13%
Could get better. (Let me know what!) 14 5.28%
Hate it !! (Let me know why!) 12 4.53%
Voters 265 .

Custom Game: Find the Teemo! //UPDATED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyaganda

04-13-2013

When you want me to put something on the ban list (either champions, items or players), please tell me why they should be banned.

- Hyaganda

Lloyd1991

04-22-2013

Quote:
Lloyd1991:
ban 3:

donidatschi

and

AwesomeGuy26

and

Coranna

they attacked while teemo was in stealth and they took the towers so that our nexus got damaged. they didn't stop it, we told them so often.

solstråle

04-24-2013

Please unbann me, I did nothing wrong. He was just mad because he lost against me.

Game is up right now, join Lauds game!!

Mrrreow

04-25-2013

I'm so excited to play my first find the teemo but I don't see it between the custom games? Too bad this game is not famous :c

Mrrreow

04-25-2013

I'd love to play 'find the teemo', but is it often played? When are the best times to search for a find the teemo-game? If anyone here makes and plays this game quite often, feel free to add me!

FAPSTREET BOYS

04-25-2013

Looks awesome!

Hyaganda

06-15-2013

Quote:
solstråle:
Please unbann me, I did nothing wrong. He was just mad because he lost against me.

I have unbanned you.

Hyaganda

06-15-2013

Quote:
Mrrreow:
I'd love to play 'find the teemo', but is it often played? When are the best times to search for a find the teemo-game? If anyone here makes and plays this game quite often, feel free to add me!

Unfortunately, this game isn't often played. If I had the time I'd host it daily but I just don't have the time for that :P
Feel free to host it yourself however! Spread the word!

- Hyaganda

meow meeow

06-16-2013

if anoyne wanna play add me as meow meeow eu west or my friends acc this whyareureading eu nordic

iRyMn

06-17-2013

KungZeta picked 2 times banned champs (leesin and zac) and in game when his team lost a point starts taking turrets. in adittion he said that the 2 of them werent banned.