Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you think of the Find the Teemo game?

Love it !! 183 69.06%
It's okay. 56 21.13%
Could get better. (Let me know what!) 14 5.28%
Hate it !! (Let me know why!) 12 4.53%
Voters 265 .

Custom Game: Find the Teemo! //UPDATED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyaganda

12-25-2012

Introduction

Hello everyone!

I decided to update the rules for the custom game "Find the Teemo".
This version is played on the Dominion Map with preferably 5 players on each team.
If you are refered to these rules by your host, then you should read everything until "Champion Bans". The suggestions may be nice but not needed. (Maybe if you have some spare time in team select )

---

The purpose of "Find the Teemo":
Find the Teemo is a custom game where you have to find the opponent Teemo and kill him, while protecting your own Teemo.
You can also play Teemo. When you do that, you have to hide somewhere in the inner jungle.
As Teemo you have to hide in stealth and make sure nobody will find you. Once you are found though, make sure you stay alive, and try to hide some place else. This means that you can move and run from the enemy as Teemo. However, while running you may not return to the base, and have to stay in the inner jungle.

---

General Rules:
- Each team has a Teemo
- Teemo can stealth
- Lanes are forbidden areas
- Teemo's get to hide in the jungle until they are hidden. When they are, they say 'Ready' in the /all chat.
- Nobody is allowed to fight unless any Teemo is visible for the opponent team.
- Nobody is allowed to intentionally hit other players.
- Everyone except Teemo is allowed to recall or walk back to their base at any time.
- If a Teemo is killed, the opponent team will be granted a point and everyone must recall.
- A team wins when they have scored 5 points. (Host may adjust this number to his/her own wishes.)
- All players must listen to the host of their game.
- When a game has been won, the losing team must /surrender.
- Teemo's are allowed to fight eachother while they are in the hiding phase

Item Bans:
- No Oracles Elixer, Hextech Sweeper or Grez's Spectral Lantern or the Lightbringer. (read: any item that reveals stealth)
- No Twin Shadows
- No Boots of Mobility
- No Guardian Angel

Champion Bans:
Elise, Evelynn, Ezreal, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Karthus, Katarina, Lee Sin, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nami, Rammus, Rengar, Skarner, Sona, Soraka, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Vayne, Vladimir, Warwick, Wukong, Zac.

---

Suggestions and Tips for Teemo players:
- Your passive stealth is the point of the game. Use it to your advantage!
- If you are not sure where to hide, ask your team.
- If you are found, Ping multiple times at your own location so your team members will know something is wrong.
- Take defensive items, such as health, Armor or Magic Resist.
- Boots of Swiftness and other movement speed increasing items are great for running away!
- Make sure not to hide in a spot where people can see you before you stealth (For example, near the storm relic buffs in the centre of the map).

Suggestions and Tips for Other players:
- Take a champion with many skillshots, or skillshots with a short cooldown, which give you an indication when you hit something (for example, a sound.).
Examples of strong champions are: Ahri, Brand, Diana, Jayce, Kennen, Nidalee, Sivir, Urgot, Zed.
- Ping multiple times at your location if you found the opponent Teemo. Try to hunt him down and keep vision over him!
- Buy Cooldown Reduction items, to spam your skillshots more often.
- If you are low health by accidental hits (for example, the enemy Nidalee has stacked a ton of AP and accidentally hit you), go recall! You're not helping your team by dying in one second if you found the teemo!

Punishments.
- Punishing a team is decided by the Host, depending on the situation.
Examples of punishments are:
~ Teemo must suicide and thereby grant the opposing team a free point.
~ The player at wrong must suicide, and thereby grant the opposing team free gold, and a short 4v5 situation.
~ A point is declared invalid.

Explaining some rules:
- Each team has a Teemo
However I find it more fun playing with 2 Teemo's, you can also decide to play with just 1. With that, you have a defending and attacking team.
The Defending team wins if a game lasts longer than: 5 minutes * number of points needed to win + 1 minute and 20 seconds.
For example: the attacking team wins if they found and killed teemo more then 3 times. The defending team will then win if Teemo isn't killed more then 3 times within (5*3+1min 20sec=) 16 minutes and 20 seconds. That may sound like a long time, but it has proven to be incredibly short.

- All players must listen to the host of their game.
These rules are just guidelines and can be changed for individual games. The rules the host makes up have priority over these rules.
- If a Teemo is killed, the opponent team will be granted a point and everyone must recall.
This means should both Teemo's are visible, and Teemo A gets killed before Teemo B, only Team B will be granted a point, since Teemo B died after Teemo A did.
- No boots of mobility
Without this rule champions like Alistar (passive), Singed (Q), or Mundo (W) can roam the map until their movement adjusts due to combat.
- When a game has been won, the losing team must /surrender.
Sometimes there are a few trollers or griefers. In that case, try and capture points to win the game anyway.
If you lost and your team has 2 people who declined, please let the enemy team capture the points.
Should you want to end the game quickly, then be the better person and surrender the game. (It's a custom game anyway, so it does not grant that much IP or XP.)

- Lanes are forbidden areas
The lanes are the part of the map that are always visible: The outer ring where the Capture Points are on. This also means that you can not hide in the parts of the map behind the capture points, which are covered in the Fog of War.

---

Instructions for the Host:
Create a custom game on the Dominion Map (The Crystal Scar).
Do not allow spectators because they can give away Teemo's location.
Refer every player to the rules before starting a game.

---

Ban list
Unfortunately, not all players are good losers or fair players. And though it is very childish, these are the players that were playing in my games and then ruined the game by trolling or griefing.
- Falcon351.........................- Smurfo11
- ZeusHD.............................- Timon96
- Epic Landlord....................- CaptainJesus1992
- Lauds...............................- escr6
- abdoulLamoul...................- SO PRO AT TEEMO
- KungZeta..........................- oOMairoxOo
- Aaren................................- Symbian

---

About the post:
Please let me know what you think of this custom game: feedback on both the guide and the game is always greatly appreciated!
If you like the game, please give it a thumbs up and feel free to create your own 'Find the Teemo!' game. I feel that although it takes a lot of time to fill a game, people always like it.

Is a game being hosted?
If I personally host a game of Find the Teemo I will edit the post here.
Currently, a game of Find the teemo is not being hosted.

I hope to see you soon in a "Find the Teemo" game!

- Hyaganda

DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU

12-26-2012

nice post gast

DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU

12-27-2012

hij is alleen heel lang, dus als ik dit moet sturen als ik host, moeten ze een heel ding lezen..

Unholyshift

12-28-2012

Morde ban please... W and walk around while watching your shield or just E spam that covers a lot more than your usual skillshots

Joshua Legend

12-29-2012

Hyaganda,

Epic Idea i'm adding you ingame to maybe play oen with you!

Lief

01-01-2013

Blackfire Torch should be banned too, with champs like Amumu it is op. When Teemo stands in Amumus Despair (E) you see how Amumu loses stacks on bft. Same there with the poison of Singed.

I Am Hook

01-04-2013

This is fun

eatpies

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Join now

Wat3rDragon

02-07-2013

Hey, this sounds fun, add me in game and i'll join if you're ever wanting to play.

IVIorgz

02-19-2013

Its a good game, it just takes a while for people to join