Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AP Shaco jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merqury

01-09-2011

Hello, Im going to buy shaco (1 god **** ip point away from him ofc.. 3149)

And i wanna know if its really bad to jungle as AP shaco since i wont get Madred's Razors etc..

Wich means i will kinda only do nice damage with my E and not Auto-Attacks.

So, Is it better to be on a 2v2 lane as AP Shaco rather than Jungling?

P.S When are the servers back up again?.. Only says Unavailable for me (After a few hours of insane lag for everyone)

Treesus

01-09-2011

ap shaco = better boxes and a more clone explosion damage, i can't imagine ap shaco would be too bad for jungling

Merqury

01-09-2011

okey ty

Wyand Voidfinger

01-09-2011

Quote:
Treesus:
ap shaco = better boxes and a more clone explosion damage, i can't imagine ap shaco would be too bad for jungling

It is, since u usually dont go lantern/madreds. U wont be able to solo dragon level 6 etc.

Also apshaco is worse overall then ad. Like MUCH worse.

Sephirotica

01-09-2011

AP shaco i a support char and a killstealer. Nothing more.

You have one semi-reliable nuke that isnt that hard to avoid (your clone) and one "serious" nuke wich is your dagger trow. And it has 6 sec cooldown. Boxes only do damage when stacked up and if you want to be mining the field go play teemo.