Any method/site to check how long you've played LoL?

1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Satangel

Master Recruiter

24-12-2012

I'm kind of a datafreak and I really really really want to know how long exactly I've played LoL. (IN HOURS)
I need it for my lifework, consisting of all the games I've played with their hours and various stats!

KindaMehRiven

24-12-2012

Wait a second, let me check this....

Oh, right. If you edit your post and "go advanced", you can click on your name above the editing field to watch your forum profile. This should show when you joined, but it shows a 404 for me instead, so I think it's bugged at the moment.

Alternatively you could think about what champ was released when you started and just search the date on lolwiki.

Satangel

Master Recruiter

24-12-2012

I want the hours, not the date.... Ty though

Tharin

24-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satangel View Post
1 day = 24 hours.
Sorry, but sometimes people should start to think on their own instead of waiting for everyone to get it served.

Satangel

Master Recruiter

25-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharin View Post
1 day = 24 hours.
Sorry, but sometimes people should start to think on their own instead of waiting for everyone to get it served.
LOL

KindaMehRiven

25-12-2012

Quote:
Well you could always research the average LoL match time (I am sure there are statistics of this) and multiply the time with your wins/losses in every queue. You won't an exact measure for your addiction, but at least it's gonna be an approximation.

fightknights

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-12-2012

Dude, if you're such a datafreak, you should write this stuff down when you begin. That saves a lot of work later on

Satangel

Master Recruiter

25-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cojoni View Post
Well you could always research the average LoL match time (I am sure there are statistics of this) and multiply the time with your wins/losses in every queue. You won't an exact measure for your addiction, but at least it's gonna be an approximation.
What is evne more ridiculous is that you can't check how much games you've played. You can check the wins, but that's it
I have 152 wins now, never played Ranked, all from normal games.
I also have about 35 games against bots (I think), mainly for an easy winbonus.

But how can I know how many games I've really played? There were periods where I hardly won anything, those games aren't counted?

Ruind

26-12-2012

Quote:
But how can I know how many games I've really played? There were periods where I hardly won anything, those games aren't counted?
At the end of every game in the post-match summary you can see both your wins and lessons in the current queue (so if you're in normal Summoner's Rift, it'll show normal SR wins and losses).

D3j4Vu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

26-12-2012

There is one way too see the account when its created and how much rp you've bought. Look on google. I don't think you can see how many hours you've played tho.

1234511 ... 20