Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darius OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tourellizator

12-24-2012

I tried Hydra on him. Its so brutal. He can give 4 autoattacks in no time :
AA>hydra>AA>W and you can Q whenever.
Get frozen fist for GG.
He does lack mobility.

Terruz

12-24-2012

Just play Vlad and Darius dont have any chances. darius is a weak char with 0 range imean look the range of his skills there nearly nothing.if getting i pulled flash out if rly needed.just guide him out and stay out of his low range

Xhelrath

12-24-2012

I laught at ppl saying Teemo is not advisable to counter Darius, Teemo mops the floor with Darius all day long and Darius can't do squat other than stand under his tower watching as Teemo farms everything, over the risk of being constantly poisoned and blinded. His only chance on Teemo is to ask the Jungler to babysit him. You need to be bad, and I mean really really bad with Teemo to fail on Darius.

About Darius, he hits very hard and can take some punishment, but he lacks mobility, and most push really hard, too hard for their own good, a decent Jungler can feed on him easily, this, if you're not playing one of his counters.

If he gets nerfed, then its better to remove him, because the only thing Darius can do is lots damage and some tankyness, he has nothing else in there to make him viable after the nerfs ppl want on him.

xt002

12-24-2012

always laugh when i see darius and BC tho, double pulls can be so hilarious

Letrolleur

12-24-2012

Nid.
GG
Jump out of pulls, harras in range and go in for the kill..

DrecksAnmeldung

12-25-2012

darius ult and passive op

Els236

12-25-2012

the only thing that makes him OP is the fact that RIOT must of been doing some hard crack or weed when they made that ulti!

Olaf does enough damage with his E, which does 350? true damage at level 5. Now that is already pretty hardcore...

so wtf, they go and make a True Damage ulti that STACKS! with AD! over 1K true damage on a fed Darius...

that needs to be made AD not True damage

Bad Man In Jail

12-25-2012

The main problem is that people just cant lane against him, is it really that hard to not duel him 1v1 and to not push your lane hard. If darius is harrasing then his Q will push his lane hard. the best thing you can do is just farm around him and bait his Q. Once hes pushed up to near your tower any decent jungler will come for the gank.

Son Of Mayhem

Recruiter

12-25-2012

once hes fed you cant stop him, you can't

Zlashie

12-26-2012

The only time I dont have problems with Darius is when I am playing with 4 teammates and can scream over Skype "ZOMFG DARIUS IS MISSING FROM TOP, HUG YOUR TOWERS!!" HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE!"

If I am playing with randoms, even if I am skilled enough to have survived top and have decent farm, and even if I ping, write, scream, spam, etc, mid players whom are randoms are usually enough a sleep, so that Darius can pick a kill there, and BAM snowballs.

Darius combo is so devastating, especially if he gets a Frozzen mallet. I find Darius harder to deal with than Irelia (pre season3). And now, darius is played so much I pretty much stopped playing solo top myself, because it is not fun.

There are 2 frustrating solo tops. Teemo and Darius. But Teemo isnt so freggin OP, so atleast that is bareable.

Nerf his passive and his ulti. Its so obvious...
Darius OP? Better nerf Irelia...