Tribunal Ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aziisbad

22-12-2012

Hello my dear summoners,
first of all for those of you who celebrate it i wish you a merry christmas. So let's go on to the things i wanted to discuss here. I've been banned by the tribunal, well you might now say that this is justified, i checked the case and in my opinion this ban is not (and the one before it wasnt neither just saying for example report for taking one creep wave as support or spamming laugh too much for this one person). (The link: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/537098/#nogo) The first case the only thing you might consider making the report justified is that i called for surrender in chat one time and that i didnt have the best stats, it was not a good game for me, however in my opinion thats not banworthy especially not for 2 weeks. For the next case we have me calling for surrender in caps a few times and a negative score, i dont consider 6/11 feeding tho. The following case is me playing vayne and dying 7 times within 20 mins, i got counterpicked by cait bot lane and shaco babysitted, 2 weeks? In my opinion no. Then we have me playing amumu and not initiating when my team thinks i should have. In fact they were standing way too far behind me and if i had went in they would have most likely called me a feeder and report for that reason. And the last one is the most annoying one since it was a four man premade in my team that was reporting me even tho i was doing well in laning phase and died (quite often tho) when i was trying to follow their calls or protecting them (might have become greedy once or twice additionally^^). For these reasons, which are in my opinion not sufficient, i got banned for 2 weeks. I am never flaming my teammates (pretty much never mb once in a week or so and only about 1 line when ive had a bad day and the game is going badly or sth) i do NOT feed on purpose and yes, i do listen to myself and not just to others. I got banned for that for 3 weeks total in the last time... In my opinion the reason is that the people who judge in tribunal dont read the case they just press punish (a reason why ive been scared in the last time about telling sth bad about someone or playing slightly worse than others) and you get banned.. and this is not just a theory, all of my friends are such people too who just dont give a **** about other people. And they dont even get bad results in correctness, because everyone just presses punish. Well i think i have now explayined my problem more than enough, for my part, i think that the tribunal system is a great idea but you cant let unresponsible people judge ("great power brings great responsiveness"). So, i hope some people read this and are not like ******* retard, feeder, noob just let him banned but take their time to read this. This IS a problem and I do not know a solution for it.
Well, its half past midnight so i better stop writing, merry christmas my nice fellows.
Aziisbad

mailodude

22-12-2012

pamparam

Simple Cross

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-12-2013

Got this guy in my game, he trolled and fed on purpose - Tribunal aint helping I guess and since its 1 year ago it seems to be christmas where he wants to ruin others fun.

vinseur

24-12-2013

dude, its christmas today, not easter. resurrection of dead threads is not appropriate today...