Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi Jungle - The Hand of 'Jungle'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verlindios

12-20-2012

Greetings summoners,

I am currently making a jungle Vi guide.

I am quite interested in your opinion.
Wat would you like to see in the Vi Guide ?
The subjects i am currently writing about are.

Subjects:
Runes
Masteries
Items
Matchups
How to Jungle
How to Gank/Counter jungle
Teamfights

Guide: Jungle Vi - The Hand of 'Jungle' (http://www.lolking.net/guides/54929)

Are there any other subjects you wish to see ?
Or do you wish to know specific things about the subjects above ?

I look forward to your feedback.

Yours faithfully,

Verlindios

P.S: Thanks for watching my Vi Top Guide, i will work on both these guides and try to make them as good as possible!

s0lie

12-21-2012

would attack speed marks be good with her?? since her W triggers every 3rd strike on the same target right?

Aldrahill

Recruiter

12-21-2012

When trying her jungle, I've been running AD quints, Armour seals, MR per level glyphs and three AD + 6 AS marks. I feel the additional movement speed helps her clear speed considerably, because of the W proc.

Atm, building her pretty standard off-tank bruiser. Not sure whether or not to upgrade my machete into a wriggles... A lot of guides out there seems to not say anything about it...

Machete + 5 pots, brutalizer/phage/lifestewal sceptre are all core items I think. Rush dat phage for better ganks, wheres the lifesteal is very helpful for 1v1 fights.

Verlindios

12-21-2012

Yeah in my opinion attack speed marks would do quite well on her.
Normally I buy armor pen marks but since her 'W' will destroy armor on every 3rd hit you do not really need that much armor pen on her.