Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Shyvana skin ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goldglim

12-20-2012

Hi,
as everyone I have some ideas for new skins:

How about a spectral or soul reaper shyvana with green soulfire. The firewheel could be changed so that it looks more like a ghosty spirit moving around her.
The dragon istelf could be glowy green and bodyless, kinda like Zeraph. You can see the body glowing and the shape, but the only thing material is the armor.
The fire could make a haunted noise.

Frostdrake Shyvana
Replace her fire wheel with sejuanis frost animation and let her shoot ice rays. ^^
The dragon could be made completely of ice and be really spikey.
A lot of icy blue and white for the armor.

Holy Shyvana:

Shooting light and yellow-white bolts. A bright - good paladine like armor and a white dragon form, with gold emblems.

Cyber Shyvana: Riot seems to like those.
The colors of red and black for a complete cyber dragon. Maybe shooting lasers like pulsfire ezreal ? And when using dragons decent he actually takes off with rockets, creating some kind of smoke trail behind her.

Asian Shyvana:

Wearing a Kimono and turning into a chinese dragon ? This would need a totally new model for the dragon.

Feel free to tell me what you think. I was always wondering why there arent anymore skins for her. There is so much to play with. ^^

Goldglim

12-20-2012

Double post

TheRampaX

12-21-2012

I like the idea of the Asian Shyvana.
Riot should make a concept art of it.

Leruh

02-18-2015

I love the Asian idea...

Asian <3