ADc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Facy

20-12-2012

Is there in LoL a singel useful ADc left???

I just cant seem to find any ADc which could be useful in solo q....

Its like u win your lane like having 5-0 after 15 mins and then there jumps a bruiser on u who got like 2-0 and all u can do is dying by that time..... then teamfights starts and u cant deal any dmg to their tank line while they just try to get u to 1 hit kill u.... so u feel even more useless by that time....

Why isnt there an ADc who can actually carry??? Do i have to play a bruiser bot to get actually a little bit of game impact??? Why even bother playing ADc??? All the time, u r dealing less dmg and die a lot faster than any bruiser in this game....... doesnt rly make sense to me....

So any tips which champ could be a good bot laner these days???

Spyroul

20-12-2012

It's fun focusing AD carries first =)

TwitchThel3itch

20-12-2012

you're obviously playing adc wrong. 1st, ur not suppose to tank the bruiser, thats where positioning and kiting comes in. 2nd, you prob dont have armor pen and they stack armor so u deal no dmg.

Black Raptor31

20-12-2012

They are all good. I think the likes of Varus, Kog'maw and Vayne benefit most from the new S3 items, so you could try them.

Facy

20-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwitchThel3itch View Post
you're obviously playing adc wrong. 1st, ur not suppose to tank the bruiser, thats where positioning and kiting comes in. 2nd, you prob dont have armor pen and they stack armor so u deal no dmg.

nope im not supposed to tank them but there r games u stay behind and once they see 2 of them trying to get u while u try to survive and kite but your whole team is dying while u survived..... AKA: U feel useless! 2nd Not a single good Armor Pen item left most of the bruisers dont even have much armor but ****loads of HP. So nothing u can do even with armor pen.... the items u could buy are total trash and would do less dmg then an IE or BT...... there just doesnt seem to be a way to be any usefull!

Facy

20-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Raptor31 View Post
They are all good. I think the likes of Varus, Kog'maw and Vayne benefit most from the new S3 items, so you could try them.

yeah thought about Kog.... no real escape thoe and his ulti is a little well lets say not the best.... but then again his W makes up for everything. Maybe ill play him more now and pray......

Punikun

20-12-2012

I don't even know if ranged AD carries are even necessary in League atm. Everyone builds s*itload of damage and resistences aren't worth the gold anymore. I honestly dislike the deathmatch LoL has become lately...

Facy

20-12-2012

And then again.... a bruiser build same as an ADc is 10 times as tanky while dealing double the dmg..... and with what reason??? Cuz they r melee?? They all have CC gap closers and of course are all a lot faster then u ever will be.... nothing u can do but pray your teamates will carry u even thoe u r called ''AD carry''.....

Facy

20-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by punica2001 View Post
I don't even know if ranged AD carries are even necessary in League atm. Everyone builds s*itload of damage and resistences aren't worth the gold anymore. I honestly dislike the deathmatch LoL has become lately...

well thats what i mean.... so any suggestions what could be more usefull then an ADc bot??? (i dont even like that we still call them carries when their whole name is a lie by now)

The thing is Bruisers are basicly tanky enough so most of them doesnt need any resistence at all.....

Seems like the whole balance got out of control in S3 so i actually agree AD carries shouldnt be picked at all anymore...

Sanguifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-12-2012

MIss fortune, Ezreal, Draven, Sivir and Twitch all still have significantly above 50% winrate. Try those.