Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE-account creation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bratesmaras

12-17-2012

I would seriously like to play on PBE league of legends server, but there is a problem...
I cannot make an account, because button ""Play For free" is disabled...
Can u tell us when will you open more slots for pbe server, cuz, as i said, i would like to play and test new things

Siope

12-17-2012

i'm waiting as well by months.....some time ago the PBE register page redirected you to a topic on NA forum where they were saying that PBE registration is closed for an undefined time, know no idea....

bratesmaras

12-17-2012

well, i guess that admin's will see this and ansfer ass soon as possible...

Getting Better

12-17-2012

I wanted a friend to join me on the PBE but he can't make an account too. Idk what is the problem.

Ruvven1

12-17-2012

The problem is that there is so many people who makes a PBE account to try new things yet they do not post things like bugs and glitches and they do not either make a post or reply to a thread about new champs and items, thus making the ones that would actually like to support the community by telling about bugs, glitches and their opinion about new things suffer a bit because Riot cannot have people signing up for it forever since their PBE server isn't made for larger sums of people queuing which made them close the account registration for now until some people stop playing PBE or if they get a new and larger server to run the PBE on.