Yorick vs Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lvl 14 Metapod

15-12-2012

Matchup details please?
does Yorick win this matchup?

I know Yorick is undisputed top champ a little while ago, and depends on adc.
But still just wondering please

Chris von Muir

15-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvl 14 Metapod View Post
Matchup details please?
does Yorick win this matchup?

I know Yorick is undisputed top champ a little while ago, and depends on adc.
But still just wondering please
Basically, yes, Yorick wins this matchup pretty easily. He has ranged pokes that don't require going into apprehend range, and he can outtrade Darius with his ghoul's heal.

Nagamasa

15-12-2012

Yorick wins. But it depends on players who play champs also. Plus jungler ganks. So if u get camped top and die while your jungler derps , ofc u wont win.

And Yorick loses to cho and wukong only if I remember correctly

Chris von Muir

15-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagamasa View Post
Yorick wins. But it depends on players who play champs also. Plus jungler ganks. So if u get camped top and die while your jungler derps , ofc u wont win.

And Yorick loses to cho and wukong only if I remember correctly
Yorick's pretty good against Wukong, though the crafty monkey makes it hard to trade with that decoy of his.

Cho'Gath stands up to Yorick pretty damn well though.

OMG ITS LARIK

15-12-2012

pick jax , kayle , nidalee , kennen , yorick , jayce and shiit on darius. a good irelia will win aswell.
or just get a good jungler since top most of the time is jungler dependant lane.
top is the hardest lane imo.

Impactxz

15-12-2012

I wouldn't say top is the hardest lane. IMO

Toplane : strategy
Midlane : skill (hit yours, dodge your enemy's)
Botlane : teamwork

By strategy I mean that for example if you're playing vs Lee Sin as Olaf, it is a very winnable lane if you do it right aka trading at the right time (lvl 5 is best) according to what he's maxing out, and I think that's why so many people lose toplane 1v1, because they don't know matchups well and that's crucial top. You need to know how to react to your enemy and when you're stronger and when you're weaker.

OMG ITS LARIK

15-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Singah View Post
I wouldn't say top is the hardest lane. IMO

Toplane : strategy
Midlane : skill (hit yours, dodge your enemy's)
Botlane : teamwork

By strategy I mean that for example if you're playing vs Lee Sin as Olaf, it is a very winnable lane if you do it right aka trading at the right time (lvl 5 is best) according to what he's maxing out, and I think that's why so many people lose toplane 1v1, because they don't know matchups well and that's crucial top. You need to know how to react to your enemy and when you're stronger and when you're weaker.

top lane is the most dangerous lane.
to be safe you actually have to buy 3 wards what nobody does.
bot is a afkfarm lane.
midlane is just trading damage/farming.
top lane is the only one where you have to stay at the brush for minutes to block a vision of you for enemy jungler while loosing creeps and etc. toplane is the hardest thats a fact.

SNSD Sooyoung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-12-2012

all depends on the jungler tbh. i had a yorick vs darius top lane and the yorick got stomped because of my ganks