Unchained Alistar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyzas

13-12-2012

So, I have Alistar, and I heard you can get unchained alistar if you Subscribe to the Riot Youtube channel. I've been a subscriber for a long time, how do I get the code o.o

Maelos

13-12-2012

I think that was a promotion ages ago.

Nyzas

13-12-2012

oic, thats what i thought, i was hoping that it was like a perm thing.

Maelos

13-12-2012

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/...hained-alistar

could try from here, no idea if it'll still work. remember to unsub on yt first.

Hatsune Miku

13-12-2012

google it by using something like '' how to get unchained alistar '' , you need to use a part of the LoL website, login and then subscribe and you get splash art page saying you unlocked the skin

i did both unchained alistar and riot girl tristana last week ,so it's very much still alive

Proxying

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

13-12-2012

If what is posted above doesn't work. Send a ticket to support showing proof you have subbed (screenshot or something) and they will add it to your account. I had to do the same with the Riot Girl Tristana skin since when I liked the page on Facebook, I was not prompted to go to a page as you are supposed to. They gave me the skin within 48 hours Hope that helps

n00blets

Recruiter

15-05-2013

Here you go, I had already made a video showing how to get FREE Unchained Alistar and Riot Girl Tristana

FREE Unchained Alistar Skin & FREE Alistar Champion

FREE Riot Girl Tristana Skin & FREE Tristana Champion

Enjoy

TimetoFart

12-09-2013

i cant get tristana its says :your redemption code does not appear to be valid ..

Tosha

12-09-2013

Tried going here?

https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/YouTube

I got the skin via that link only a few days ago. You might be redirected to the home page if you click "log in", but if you use the browsers back button, you reach the correct site again. Click "subscribe", log in to youtube and you'll get the skin.

o0kuteboy0o

13-12-2013

riot tris and alista skin work fine guys ^^ im happy now 2 free champs and skin xD