Havoc Mastery still useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

we got bellys

05-12-2012

So the "Havoc" Mastery is still useless imo.

Havoc (with 3 points): increases damage by 2%

So if i hit 100, with havoc: 102
So if i hit 300, with havoc: 306
So if i hit 500, with havoc: 510
So if i hit 1000, with havoc: 1020

so is it useless? or is it useless?

Give me your opinions, because i thinking i might be missing something...

shaunika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

well, there isnt anything else to put your points into. and 2% flat dmg increase isnt that bad in the long run.

Flies2011

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by we got bellys View Post
So the "Havoc" Mastery is still useless imo.

Havoc (with 3 points): increases damage by 2%

So if i hit 100, with havoc: 102
So if i hit 300, with havoc: 306
So if i hit 500, with havoc: 510
So if i hit 1000, with havoc: 1020

so is it useless? or is it useless?

Give me your opinions, because i thinking i might be missing something...
Yep.. it was 1.55 before, but the increase (0.45) wasn't very big
Just put the remaining points in AP or AD for last hit pre-level 6, were most mages start farming without any problems
Tbh, the new mastery, which gives the 5% AP bonus damage on every auto-attack sounds very sexy, but if you look at it, it doesn't make any differance early game, only at late game it does SOME damage, but considerable nevertheless, compared to the useless Havoc

PANZER VOR

05-12-2012

It's not like 5 ap does much. Havoc is okay, not a must-have.

Im4everalone

05-12-2012

or is it useless?

Frost Blitzcrank

05-12-2012

Next time, if the enemy champ runs away with 1HP, then you miss the extra DMG from Havoc

Chris von Muir

05-12-2012

It's nice that they realised that Havoc needs buffing, but yeah, it's still very minimal unless you've got a massive nuke like Brand, Syndra, Veigar, something that'll hit for over 1000 damage altogether I mean. I've put points into it this time though, didn't really seem like there was anywhere else to put them.

As for the 5% AP on auto, I don't think it's very useful unless you're a hybrid. Jax would probably get a nice damage buff from it for example. Probably still much more useful than Havoc though, but I'll keep my points in havoc for those mages with big spell ranges that don't really get to auto much if at all late game.

(Just thought of full AP Elise with that 5% AP auto bonus, ok, THAT is a useful talent for her.)

Aslan Pls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

Many times, people have managed to escape on under 50hp, sometimes on 10 or so HP. With this talent though, that could have been enough damage to finish them off. Doesn't seem like much, but it could be the difference between a kill and not a kill.

Chris von Muir

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Aslan View Post
Many times, people have managed to escape on under 50hp, sometimes on 10 or so HP. With this talent though, that could have been enough damage to finish them off. Doesn't seem like much, but it could be the difference between a kill and not a kill.
I'd agree with you, but it would literally have to be under 10hp or something, because to deal the extra 50 damage you'd need a 2500 damage burst, if my maths isn't off.

I WANT BUM SEX

05-12-2012

Well, last game someone survived with 3 hp.
If I had havoc.