Ezreal or Caitlyn ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kl3kot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Which champion is better? Could you give me some pros/cons for each champion?

daywa1ker

06-01-2011

hmm hard to say mate both are preety much scrued up... i havent seen good player with ezrael in ages and caitlyn just needs to get buffed up.. she cant match with others heroes, after lvl 1-6 she is very powerfull, after that you can just step asaid and watch since you wont make much of a dmg

Kamoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-01-2011

Ezreal and Caitlyn? Hmm... I own both an I like to paly both but you do know that you choose the two champs who are weaker then others but tacticaly MUCH better! (except for Teemo, he's one of those too :P)

I split those champs into two groups Mage and Range DD.

Ezreal - Mage (now some ppl will flame me cuz they think AD Ez is more powerfull...I don't care)
So basicaly Ezreal is a good champ who can be pretty useful if you have some DD/range DDs in your team (otherwise he's not THAT good). You can buff the speed of your mates and deal DMG to oponents if you aim pretty well.
I'll say it from the start: Ezreal is hard to play/master. But as soon as you got it, you can be a pain in the ass.
Why I prefer mage? Well I like to play him on cooldown reduction and AP so I can spam my ulti every minute. If you combine AP ez with the summoner skill...Clearence?(I forgot XD the one with the ability to make a spot visible on the map), you can get nashor buff if you make it in time =). I did it lots of times and it pisses the enemies off XD!
Anyway the AP build + the new items, give you the OP ulti 1k+ DMG and you can shoot it all over the map (same as Ashe, though it's faster).
Ezreal is a character which you should pick if you can read the enemy movement. All his skills do deal damage if you aim pretty good.
So basicaly if you're not that good team player or you can't read enemy moveement really well...you should wait and try him out as soon as he is free to play.

Caitlyn is pretty much a range DPS and I play her on AD (though some play on AP....why so ever o_O).
Again this is a character which you should play if you played Teemo or Nidalee (shrooms/traps). I do prefer her to beginners more than Ezreal. She is much easier to play and you have a lot more options on how to escape, help the team or simply kill an enemy even if he/she is thinking of surviving. She is a good champ suited for ambushes.
Play her on AD, atk speed and Crit and you can only win

This is pretty short, I didn't wanted to go into the detail but if you want, I'll do it as soon as I get the time .
So summed up: Ezreal is a mage, Caitlyn is a range DPS and you should pick one of those two who suit your playstyle more =)

Hope I could help you, gl and have fun playing =)

Varghulf

06-01-2011

Well said Kamoe.

Kl3kot

06-01-2011

Thx so much Kamoe

crusadaP0RtaL

06-01-2011

they arent the same at all, so i cannot really say..
PLUS: ezreal goes better ap and caitlyn goes better ad.