So many rude people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimoir

06-01-2011

So... where do i submit screenshots with rude/disobeying the rules people..?

There are so many rude people playing this game. Flamers and stuff. Sometimes i think 80% players here are kids who just learned how to offend your mother but didn't quite learn how to move their mouse properly yet. Most of the time i don't really care but some people just cross the boundries. Therefore i'd like to know where to submit a screenie with such an offence so we can get rid of those everflamig *******s from the community.

Ji00gu

06-01-2011

report them after the game, just click their display pics

pabechan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

lol_en@riotgames.com
harassment@riotgames.com

Those two or something similar. Can someone confirm?

lukus001

06-01-2011

And yet you are setting a perfect example with that post :/

Grimoir

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ji00gu View Post
report them after the game, just click their display pics
People report people all the time for plenty of reasons that way. And sometimes without any reason at all, just because they are angry or whatever. I don't think one or even 5 reports would mean anything to a rude guy. He will just continue to be rude. Now what if i screencap that and show that to someone instead of a report? Like i said people report people all the time, does this even do anything?

Grimoir

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukus001 View Post
And yet you are setting a perfect example with that post :/
Why? Because i consider someone who spends more time typing curses than playing immature? Well i'd like a nice, competitive game instead of a 'who sucks more' battle.

Grimoir

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabechan View Post
lol_en@riotgames.com
harassment@riotgames.com

Those two or something similar. Can someone confirm?
Thanks

lukus001

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimoir View Post
Why? Because i consider someone who spends more time typing curses than playing immature? Well i'd like a nice, competitive game instead of a 'who sucks more' battle.
No, because here we have someone complaining about people being rude and yet this said person is not able to controll himself from being rude towards others either. Hypocrit much?

Do you happen to rub people up the wrong way and prevoke them by any chance? I'm not defending the community and claiming they are all angels, even I am quite rude in some games but I wouldn't be surprised based on your original post that you yourself are just as bad

Ji00gu

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimoir View Post
People report people all the time for plenty of reasons that way. And sometimes without any reason at all, just because they are angry or whatever. I don't think one or even 5 reports would mean anything to a rude guy. He will just continue to be rude. Now what if i screencap that and show that to someone instead of a report? Like i said people report people all the time, does this even do anything?
They can check logs if you report a player, logs are more trustworthy than SSes. Any kid can PS screenshots nowadays and leave out the fact that they baited a reaction.

You´re not supposed to make someone shut up by threatening to report them, instead, just do it and that's it.
If the report function was ignored by Riot they´d have not an option like that in the first place.

This is the internet, getting worked up over trolls and flames is rather sad.

NEGROAFROMAN

06-01-2011

yeah so many rude ppl... f uck you op.