Reconnect tool which skips login (download)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmShaegar

Senior Wrenchman

29-11-2012

Hey, this is AmShaegar, German Senior Wrenchman. Have you ever been disconnected from a game and could not login to reconnect? Then this tool is for you! This tool skips login and reconnects to the recently left game.

Reference to reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ogin_download/

Where do I download this?

To be safe only download the tool here: http://wrenchbox.de/download/lol.reconnect.zip

How do I set it up?

No need to set anything up. Just put it wherever you want and execute it if you are disconnected.

Why do I need this tool?

Some users come to the point where they need to quickly reonnect to a game but can not because the server is busy and does not let you in or there is a login queue although you are currently in a game. In this case you just need to directly execute the game client. It will reconnect to the last session and thus to recently left game.

What exactly does this tool?

This little tool does nothing else than navigating to your "League of Legends.exe" and executing it which lets you reconnect to the recently left game because it takes any parameters that are needed from the lastCmd.log file.

How to report bugs?

If you encounter any problems feel free to contact me. (EMail address inside the readme)

Virusscan

For those who are scary and have some technical experience I added the source code to the download. Although I am pretty sure whoever is able to read the source code does not need this tool

Just a quick note on that: An online virus scan says NOTHING about the file you finally download if you do not compare the hash values. I could easily check a clean file and upload another one. So never trust a virustotal.com scan. If you want one do it by yourself with the file you downloaded. The same applies to the source code. I could give you a harmless source code but a malicious file. Do not trust the source code if you did not compile it on your own.

SirRFI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

29-11-2012

Also available in POLISH version ! || Także dostępne w POLSKIEJ wersji ! // Provided by SirRFI
Also available in ROMANIAN version ! || Acum disponibil şi īn Limba Romānă! // Provided by Zen Pen
Also available in GREEK version ! // Provided by Mikros Grigoris

Good job AmSheegar, I'll let everyone around know about it.

CEROWAN

30-11-2012

This wouldv been a great tool before eu split... anyways thx! still a great tool!

AmShaegar

Senior Wrenchman

30-11-2012

We had such a tool before The problem is the visibility. You can't reach every user :-(
The other problem was that it was written with AutoIt. Some antivirus scanners had some false positive heuristic detections. That is the reason why my dropbox account is perma banned now -.-
This tool is written in C. Easy do disassamble and to see there is nothing malicious with it

l Paff Daddy l

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-03-2013

Nice Tool, thx