Rework,Remodel, Visual Upgrade and Buffs for Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagiretz

29-11-2012

1. I think Shen need rework,remodel,visual upgrade like Twisted Fate,Soraka,Nidalee.cuz his basic attacks and running style is not like a ninja. and his muscles and body need to be like a tank.

2. Shen need Magic Resist per level(Moakai too) cuz another tanks are have and Shen can taunt many champions.(Galio not need cuz his passive is mr to ap)

3.Shen's Vorpal Blade is good but range is short."Increased 500 from 475"?

Now Riot can make this Buffs? if they can(i'm sure they will not)please do it.but if they cant please do it Rework,Remodel,Visual Upgrade and Magic Resis per level.

I'm telling this cuz i'm playing with Shen for 2 years and everytime(cant in ranked) I know his weakness and powers..

Evil Squidward

29-11-2012

allow me to enlighten you as to why this is 100% wrong.

1) shen does NOT have triangle-feet. all the "rework" champs are champs so old they were built out of polygons, resulting in triangle feet. if you dont have them, get to the back of the line.

2) shen has a shield and builds pure health. giving him additional resistance on top of this would make him nigh on unkillable (even more so then now). new tanks have Mres because they dont scale with HP, so building mres (and an addiitonal stat like AD or AP) works for them. they tank by taking less damage, shen tanks by having more health.

3) shens range is good for a top champ/jungler he is NOT an AD carry, he is NOT an AP mid. therefore he dosent have the range of one. having 600 range on his dash means he could jump ANY wall and CC carries from out of autoattack range. this is stupid.

as for "Now dealing energy damage of Shen's %15 his bonus healt to enemy champions"? i can only assume you mean to say dealing damage with shens energy-costing abilities deals 15% of his bonus HP as damage. which is stupid. all champs that scale with HP (voli and shen) scale one ONE ability because otherwise it would be broken. stacking warmogs will never be able to make you hit like you are stacking deathcaps. deal with it. if shen had 15% HP scaling on his passive, Q and E he would be able to one-combo carries, not just tank them.

riot will NEVER make these changes. any of them. he is allready perma-banned and people who know how to play shen know how OP he is.

if you are playing shen for 2 years and still cant see this, choose a different champ, this one is lost on you.

Kagiretz

29-11-2012

taunt idea is bull**** i know i just made up and deleted.
1)shen need rework remodel or fix someting. cuz he have so many bugs. and he's running is to stupidly.
2)his shield is useless, it's only give absorb ability.new tanks have mr is a lie. Volibear have %hp skill and mr per level.Alistar have much hp from Shen. Shen is easly killable from another tanks.
3)his Q and E is short range, just look for another dash champions they're range is much more.

You're really dont know Shen, i just mean, what is Shen? a tank or a support? or solo top?, if Shen playing this roles he need to be like them.

Evil Squidward

29-11-2012

volibear has no shield to soak damage with. alistar dosent scale with HP, he just builds it.

shen has an 86% ban rate for a reason. he can carry a game. buffing him would make him 100% banned so he would NEVER see play.

other champions dash abilities dont have an AoE taunt. stop trying to compare parts of his abilities. if his taunt were any bigger he would never be gankable due to dashing out of range of everything, and he could taunt whole teams.

shen is a tank. full stop. problem is he does so much damage he can solo top. and he is so good at tanking he can support. and his sustain allows him to jungle.

he is an extremely strong champion. please dont waste time posting why you want him buffed.

Kagiretz

29-11-2012

you're really dont have any information about Shen.
he just weak from other tanks. and just maybe magic resis per level can make he strong.
he's Q and E skill range is short.

LeReVaQ

29-11-2012

Oh god, another troll thread.

You want the D

30-11-2012

Taric needs the visual remake the most now.
Shen if he had mr per level would make him too tanky, same applies to alot of melee tanks ( Skarner Maokai ) I often Run MR/18 glyphs on shen and witts is a very good item for him which also gives mr, so does aegis which is often part of my jungle shen build.

PapstJL4U

30-11-2012

in case of you are not a troll:
if you dont know the actuall picks, bans and champion roster of the tournemants, than you have to first get a glimps about, what is really good and bad by following pro-players

otherwise: plz stop it hurts!

Nameless One

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Not sure if trolling.

HybridxAngel

02-12-2012

shen was my 1st champion that i ever played on season 1 when i was a rookie
i still play him about your ''animation problems buy warlord shen problem solved''
or perhaps you have to ask you parants for some money i get 650 euro per month from my boss ^^.
i still use BloodMoon Shen best skin evar!
anyway Shen is OP after the Energy changes +passive+Q +W +E buff''
i remember back on the old days Q was OK
passive was OK
W was OK
E was main source of energy problem if you taunt e.g 3 man you only get 40 energy back spamming W+Q is Out of energy + it did not do any damage, now he gets 40 per taunt and does damage
also Iknow shen is unkillable if you play him good hes still my old main always wins game with him
build him correctly and hess OP