Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you consider Manamune good or bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vìmes

01-05-2011

Quote:
Jaylin:
So it's better to waste an item slot to solve mana problems (Chalice) than it is to spend an item slot to solve mana problems AND get AD (Manamune)?

I thought my reasoning for getting Chalice was clear enough for me not to explain it. Silly me this is the forums what was I thinking.

You only got mana problems early. When you're in late game you don't have mana problems. But yet you do need mana early game so what you need is some cheap mana regen so you dont delay our main damage items. Chalice gives you mana regen and MR, Mr = survivability for 890g. Compared to the 2110g manamune.

Like stated before manamune doesn't give you early decent early damage. So just getting something cheap to fix your manaproblem until late game. If you get Chalice and enter lategame you sell the chalice for something useful.

Bibidiboo

01-05-2011

Quote:
Qancel:
I thought my reasoning for getting Chalice was clear enough for me not to explain it. Silly me this is the forums what was I thinking.

You only got mana problems early. When you're in late game you don't have mana problems. But yet you do need mana early game so what you need is some cheap mana regen so you dont delay our main damage items. Chalice gives you mana regen and MR, Mr = survivability for 890g. Compared to the 2110g manamune.

Like stated before manamune doesn't give you early decent early damage. So just getting something cheap to fix your manaproblem until late game. If you get Chalice and enter lategame you sell the chalice for something useful.

Manamume also gives mana, and the only champ who should use it, uses way,way too much mana.

Manamune also gives 20ad+max 40-50, which is a bf sword.
So you get a free bf sword and infinite mana in one ^-^

-->Only 1 champion can use it effectively.

Nordicus

01-05-2011

Manamune does wonders for Kayle, especially if you get Archangel's staff too. Some of you might disagree, but Kayle simply needs all that mana mid-game if you get even the tiniest bit spammy with your abilities. Manamune makes Kayle a decent ranged attacker and let's you defend a lane or push much longer. Towerhug and heal yourself or heal your partner whenever they get to 75% health or less. Keeps your party in tip-top shape until they arrive at enemy inhibitor/tower

Skelight

05-05-2012

Manamune on every character.

On every solo top, every mid, every jungle, every AD carry, every support.