How many honors do you need?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LumaTorn

27-11-2012

How many honors do you need to get, before it is shown when you are in loading screen og picking?

SweFrozt

27-11-2012

I got my first ribbon at around 20 teamwork - But i've seen those with 200+ without.
So i dunno tbh. Soz.

Tiny Mouse

27-11-2012

I remember someone saying that it is like a percentage of how many games you've played.
So if you have 2k like me, it should take like 200-500 in order to get banners, if you've played like 200-900 you should get it around 20-90.
I could be wrong though, I heard it from another summoner not a Riotee.

Graablarbl

27-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sındra View Post
I remember someone saying that it is like a percentage of how many games you've played.
So if you have 2k like me, it should take like 200-500 in order to get banners, if you've played like 200-900 you should get it around 20-90.
I could be wrong though, I heard it from another summoner not a Riotee.
It is indeed about ratio, but it's in recent games. I got my badge after getting 19 teamwork in 10ish games.

Tiny Mouse

27-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graablarbl View Post
It is indeed about ratio, but it's in recent games. I got my badge after getting 19 teamwork in 10ish games.
Oh, well that simplifies everything I've said, thank you for clarification.

Dragon King Rob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-11-2012

U need exactly 22,78 honors

BestWurstinTown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-11-2012

Tbh I think it's more or less random...I got my honorable opponent very early on...but I'm on 39 friendly, 30 helpful and 119 teamwork and I haven't seen any of those badges yet...

Not that it matters that much because if I truly am a honorable player I will get them in due course...still it's kinda weird that one badge arrived more or less instantly and all the others seem to require an abhorrent amount of reports xD

saiyaniam

27-11-2012

Carry team, play well, team player. Still I don't get honer.

Honer is a popularity contest.