You think this is a good idea?

Yes 30 76.92%
No 3 7.69%
Wouldn't work 3 7.69%
How do you write in-game? 5 12.82%
It would be great 4 10.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

"League of Legends Keyboard"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buton

27-11-2012

The title explains it all. I think it would be awesome if a keyboard for LoL had been created.
It would have all the keys you need when you're in-game, like of course the Q,W,E and R, but also D & F. B for recall, 1-6 (using potions and items), and the "ping" keys.

It would also be awesome if the Q,W,E, R, D, F and B key would be visual. Like if you're playing for example Gragas, the Q key would be the same icon as in-game (barrel roll), and the same would the rest of the keys been.

Please repost!

Freestylez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-11-2012

would be 1 damn pricey keyboard if u want small screens/displays in Every key xd

CreoM LostElk

28-11-2012

I personally don't like the standard bindings, and I have my abilities bound to Q,W,E,T so that I don't accidently ult with Soraka, Karthus etc. Also, I bound my summoners to C,V so that I don't accidently flash whilst walking to lane, or typing in chat.

Cypherous

28-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr33stylez View Post
would be 1 damn pricey keyboard if u want small screens/displays in Every key xd
http://store.artlebedev.com/electron...mus-popularis/

Such a keyboard exists as it goes, yes it is very pricey and not worth it even for the most hardcore gamer :P

Most gaming keyboards will support anything you could need i for example have 6 macro's for calling things like SS in chat on mine