Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You think this is a good idea?

Yes 30 76.92%
No 3 7.69%
Wouldn't work 3 7.69%
How do you write in-game? 5 12.82%
It would be great 4 10.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 39 .

"League of Legends Keyboard"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buton

11-27-2012

The title explains it all. I think it would be awesome if a keyboard for LoL had been created.
It would have all the keys you need when you're in-game, like of course the Q,W,E and R, but also D & F. B for recall, 1-6 (using potions and items), and the "ping" keys.

It would also be awesome if the Q,W,E, R, D, F and B key would be visual. Like if you're playing for example Gragas, the Q key would be the same icon as in-game (barrel roll), and the same would the rest of the keys been.

Please repost!

Freestylez

11-27-2012

would be 1 damn pricey keyboard if u want small screens/displays in Every key xd

CreoM LostElk

11-27-2012

I personally don't like the standard bindings, and I have my abilities bound to Q,W,E,T so that I don't accidently ult with Soraka, Karthus etc. Also, I bound my summoners to C,V so that I don't accidently flash whilst walking to lane, or typing in chat.

Cypherous

11-28-2012

Quote:
Fr33stylez:
would be 1 damn pricey keyboard if u want small screens/displays in Every key xd

http://store.artlebedev.com/electronics/optimus-popularis/

Such a keyboard exists as it goes, yes it is very pricey and not worth it even for the most hardcore gamer :P

Most gaming keyboards will support anything you could need i for example have 6 macro's for calling things like SS in chat on mine