Zelos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Land0fChocolate

25-11-2012

Are we ever going to see Zelos (Irelia's brother) as a champion of the league? All we know from the lore is that he disappeared during the Noxus/Ionia invasion and never seen since.

Irelia fights with telekinetic blades, I can't wait to see what badassery Zelos has.

Anfax

25-11-2012

Do want

dogmadude

25-11-2012

sure would be awesome

Oblivious Moron

25-11-2012

Sorry, she got nerfed so hard that he died.

Kapgan

25-11-2012

Sounds nice. Imo, more interactive players would be good idea. Like Jarvan and Xin, or Lux and Garen would have special interactions upon getting kills while close to each other or things like that. It would bring different taste to the game

Dr N Gin

25-11-2012

Didn't he become a medic in the demacian army after seeking help because of the noxian invasion? I'd ove to see a military medic style support.

I don't think irelias blades would fit the lore if there was another one - she got that power after being bought from near-death by soraka, her father mastered the technique, before being brought back she apparently had no experience with it. Also, the quote is awesome:
"The sword flourishes, as though painting with blood."

DedicatedDdos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

25-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapgan View Post
Sounds nice. Imo, more interactive players would be good idea. Like Jarvan and Xin, or Lux and Garen would have special interactions upon getting kills while close to each other or things like that. It would bring different taste to the game
you should try grabbing a rengar when there's an enemy kha'zix (or vice versa).