teamwork banner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApeVica

22-11-2012

Hello Guys.

does anyone know when you are getting the teamwork banner, or is it something riot is giving you me and some friends have been talking alot about it we was thinking it was at 100
teamwork but i haven't got it yet

ty for your answers

Elite C Wildfire

Amaranthine

22-11-2012

My friend got it with something like 67~ Teamwork honors, i do not have it with 89. It's dependent on many factors, not numbers alone. If the same people honor your multiple times for example, then it won't count for as much. To combat honor farming, for whatever reason people would want to do that for, i believe.

Solari

22-11-2012

If I am not mistaken, the number on your profile is merely a statistic. That is because all honor votes have different weight. An endorsement from person, that honors once in a lifetime may be worth ten times(for example) more, than one from a player than constantly gives honor points to his teammates. So there is no exact number of honor points needed to receive a badge that is known to anyone besides Riot. You can receive a badge even at ~10 points if you are lucky.

ApeVica

22-11-2012

ty for the answers guys

ChaoSera

14-03-2013

You need more than just Teamwork Honor for the Ribbon. You need a high amount of Teamwork + Friendly for the yellow one and Teamwork + Helpful for the green one. Or maybe the other way around, I'm not quite sure. The point is, you need high amounts of 2 kinds of honor, rather than just one. Only Honorable Opponent can be gained by one kind of honor alone.