So what exactly is Diana's hard counter?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow absorber

21-11-2012

See, I've been wondering this for a long time now. From what I know, every champion has atleast 1 counter champ, that can just completely crush the other one, no matter what the player behind the champion does. Assuming ofcourse they are on the same level.

For example Garen, pick teemo vs garen and if you know how to play teemo, you will win against him. No matter how good that garen is. Another example, xin vs rumble. No matter how good you are with rumble, if that xin is in the same level with you, you will lose. And there is nothing you can do about it.

But with Diana, for some reason, I've never even heard of a said counter. Like a hard counter. Yea I've heard that morde is good vs diana, but that's just GOOD vs diana. Every other champion out there, seem to have atleast 1 counter that can just completely destroy that champion. With diana... Not so much. I've seen dianas getting raped in lane, i've seen dianas lose games. I've even seen dianas lose to champions SHE is supposed to hard counter... But those dianas have always been really bad. Like REALLY bad. But if a good player plays diana, well, there just doesn't seem to be a counter. Even if behind, a good diana will somehow get fed. No matter what champions are played against her.

Even xin, the champion that can pretty much rape ANY ap, can't handle diana. Maybe in the early levels, but after lvl 6, not a chance.

Someone just please tell me this 1 hard counter champion, that completely TRASHES diana making her useless for the rest of the game. As with the examples i said before, that's what would happen to garen and rumble. USELESS for the rest of the game.

So, anyone?

And yes this is a QQ thread. I've seen so many dianas since release, getting either incredibly fed in lane, or somehow getting incredibly fed after losing the lane. I just want to know the 1 TRUE counter.

shaunika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-11-2012

the answer is always chogath he counters every AP mid(cept for orianna but orianna's broken anyway)

Zeropathic

21-11-2012

Cho'Gath is great against her.

Baksteent

21-11-2012

I played against Riven the other day which started with hexdrinker as first item.

Believe me, that game was horrible. At first I could beat her, but later on I couldn't as she upgraded her shield quickly and Diana is ALL about burst, and when I finally got through that and nearly finished her the hexdrinker, stun and ult finished me off.

Miamio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-11-2012

Heimerdinger. Obviously.

Skeldo

21-11-2012

try some tanky ap mids, Galio e.g. is very nice against her. If she jumps on you just ult her and finish her off and you can easily outfarm+zone her.

Swain is also pretty nice, if she jumps you can snare her and hurt her pretty hard with your combo. And if she wants to lasthit without her q hurt her with e+autoattacks.

Or go Yorick, who doesnt lose against Yorick?^^

erdemn

21-11-2012

talon! at lvl6 he almost insta kills diana

Rekcah

21-11-2012

Morde or Irelia are really good,i usualy Irelia mid against her in ranked ~1.3k elo and always win.

Oblivious Moron

21-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamio View Post
Heimerdinger. Obviously.
People will see this as a troll answer but it's 100% true. She can't trade at all, poke destroys her, w has so much range.

ShakeNBake EUW

21-11-2012

Diana is an all in 1v1 burst champion. You aren't really going to find any one particular champion that will beat her.
I imagine GALIO will do alright though. Maybe Kassadin?
Just make sure you are using 9 points in defense masteries with health and mres, health per lvl seals, and flat mres glyphs. Same counter to all burst AP champions.

She is also tanky as hell though, which is why she is so strong atm.

She is basically a tanky Veigar / Leblanc.

She has a high win ratio atm for a reason.

Wait for nerfs... They will come (eventually)...

12345 ... 8