i want to say something about bans and elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ucanhatemenow

20-11-2012

1st thing, sry for my bad english.

So, for all those who post so much about being banned and calling tribunal bad,riot not doing their job good, elo hell etc!

I got banned few times on my main acc B0ku, i even cant post with that acc coz bans but that acc is still 'alive', im almost 1800 this season coz i learned from BANS!

After being banned over and over again i ask my self what did i do wrong? im playing this game for so long and why im not geting higher elo?

You guys dont understand that 'elo hell' is actualy u not learning. Every game u have to learn something new but u miss it coz u blame someone else!

so if u wanna get better, and dont want to get banned again plz listen to me now! FOCUS on learning, watching streams, TRYING to work with your teammates! dont try to find mistakes in other ppl, belive me ITS YOU!
and yes, ull need time to fix your plays, to fix your manners but TRY, I managed! its very simple for me now and will be for u!

----------------------------------------------------
so here is example
my friend told me that he win almost every game his lane but he still lose game coz he have bad teammates. but after i saw him playing i noticed that he miss so much in his play.
ok, he learned how to counter hes opponent BUT he didnt call for SS few times, he didnt ward few times and didnt help support with warding, he lack of map awareness (he had opportunity to help other lane when that lane got dived but he didnt see it), he still dont know he can help other lanes after he get kill, he can push and gank! and most important he tried to win game alone!
how? he didnt communicate with his teammates! he could navigate team by timing drake, buying oracle tell them when to push lanes and gather for drake/baron! tell them when and how to defend tower, who should focus which champion! and so much more...

I showed him all that and he had learned something, and hes now try to improve every time in every game! and i told him that he will need TIME to learn and all he need to do its keep on trying!

so, i hope this post its not useless i tried to share what i learn, mb someone will understand. feel free to ask anything if u want.

tomtom34b

20-11-2012

+1

Nandrith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-11-2012

Good to see that theres actually hope for some players

Randy Bobandy

20-11-2012

Awesome <3

ucanhatemenow

20-11-2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._and_elo_hell/

i have it on reddit 2! im glad u like it<3

undazZ

03-01-2013

White riot

미유코

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

well, that's kinda true, but i found some post where people still get banned for no reason (no lies!)