Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey EUW Bug Report forums!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gemdzab

02-11-2013

Hello I have experienced this problem multiple times now, reinstalled the game twice; did nothing. Randomly throughout the game it freezes and when I log back in to LoL I click reconnect and it minimizes and does nothing! This has happened multiple times in different ranked games it does it randomly as well sometimes it wont happen for 20 games then it will happen every game.

hkKenY

02-11-2013

pulsefire ezreal his Q and base attack is delag

lihongming2

02-12-2013

I wanted to report a bug with wukong :

when you use W ( his clone ) and then click to a direction you lost control of your champ and when the clone disappear Wukong just stop moving for like 1 sec ( like if you hit S )

In short, you really can't use Wukong's W ( to engage or to disengage ) so it's very annoying =S

Thanks for fixing that soon =)
Regards.

cilmen

02-12-2013

when i try to change the control keys the game freez some times, does not respond anymore and this happed to me like 5 times now, i even lost 2 games because of this bug

xXskabbXx

02-12-2013

Hi!
I can't dowload lol how i gonna do ??

PLEASE HELP ME! ((((

xXskabbXx

02-12-2013

please help me!?!?????

MrTurska

02-12-2013

**** YOU RIOT ****ING **** U DONT EVEN READ THESE POSTS I HAVE BEEN WAITED 1 WEEK FOR AN ANSWER BUT NOTHING **** YOU ALL

hotwheels91

02-14-2013

any advice on how to get out of what i think is called a ghost game? tried re-logging but every time it just says reconnect i click it and it just greys out? been stuck for 2 hours now and have submitted a request help ticket but it still hasn't been assigned to anyone? if you can give any advice would be very much appreciated

Unskylld

02-14-2013

hello im unskylld and i hate eu west bugs every days !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unskylld

02-14-2013

plz give some riot points in eu west players because every day server buggs