Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey EUW Bug Report forums!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreanix

02-04-2013

the login queue is bugging its 20000 says 10 minutes i waited, but it never moves , its frozen

DarkChamp

02-04-2013

Quote:
RiotFpMcgee:
Hey Johanson,
We'll do our best to let you know when we're aware of bugs. We'll also let you know when we know something is out there, but we're not sure how or why. Those are usually the issues that are really hard to track down, and any advice you can give us is really helpful.
[..]
I'm sorry we haven't communicated with you as much as we both would like, but we're looking forward to changing that. Thanks for the reponse!

As I presume, the things were said but never done...

KayaVz

02-05-2013

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ?! I can't even login since yesterday !!!

thedeadorc

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Hi Riot

I liked to play League Of Legends, but then it began to be filled with freaking noobs.. Last 17 games were ****. Everone think they are pros, but they can do ****. They suck more than me, and im pretty bad. NONE of the past 100 player i have played WITH could do **** man. T_T
And ranked.. ho ho ho. Ranked is **** too, no one can play this game anymore. Im sick of it. I dont even want to play LoL anymore. I hate noobs.
I have a plan how to make ranked better. Anyone with less than 500 or more CAN'T play ranked.. Please RIOT.. Please!!... :'(

Bloomy3D

02-05-2013

I'm afraid of playing ranked games now! Because there is no guarantee that they will be counted.
They say like - Is it not working? if u want to play, go ahead! We don't fking care about it.
P.S. I won 11 ranked games in a row. I've been promoted, FINALLY! HA-HA-HA!

MrTurska

02-05-2013

Hi riot could u tell me wtf happened i had 3 promotion games and i won 2 but then i check my league and it says i have 94 points and i wasnt promoted to next division????????????????????

Blueberrygun

02-06-2013

i donĀ“t have akali anymore

Kyospwnz

02-10-2013

I haven't been able to enter a game in 3 days now and this loading screen bug is still here and with no fixes or info on it. :l Riot you need to get on this soon because theres more than just a few people effected by this bug please at least reply to the forums telling us you are dealing with it :d

deathripper19

02-10-2013

hi...... i tranfer my acount to nordic & west.... becose it was like 0 riot points just to check the other server..... but now.. i want to come buck to nordic & east.... but it was like 2600 riot points ???? why.... its better if you chanche thet and put like ip points to chanche the servers... anw i dident now... if i chenhe server.. to come back i hade like to pay 2600 riot points..... pls... the other rime put like a text to now..... i a very but bug.....

Hutto

02-11-2013

Hi so today I got to division series and when I started the next game (1st one of series) it all ran smooth. I was playing ez and just lasthitting and trading on lane. When I was around 5th minute my client lagged. Opposing adc made 12 cs gap in the meantime. Then it ran smooth for a minute and then it said attempting to reconnect. But my fps and ms were all ok. So i left game with hope that I will reconnect in no time and will try to win the game anyway. But when I hit the reconnect button the unknown error window popped up. So I tried to click send report button but imho nothing happened. So please riot try to fix this bug and try to delete this one from my division series because it really wasnt my personal fault but ingame bug.