Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

11-19-2012

What helps us quickly find and fix bugs:

The subject of the post should contain succinct information about the issue. The body of your post should include how the bug happened and contain any and all information about what happened when you experience the bug. If it’s an issue related at all to graphics or performance you should upload your DxDiag file with your post. This file shows us what hardware and driver versions you are using.

Example:
If Anivia is stunned when she dies her passive does not trigger.
1. Pick Anivia and a champion that can stun, Sion for example
2. Get Anivia low enough to where a stun and auto attack from Sion would kill her
3. Have Sion stun Anivia and then kill her while she is stunned
4. Notice that Anivia is now dead and her passive is still available to be used.

I had a Deathcap and mercury treads as items. Sion killed me with a lichbane proc. I hadn’t died yet that game. Here is a screen shot of it happening: <link to awesome screen shot would be here>

Why is this helpful to us?
It allows us to more quickly identify why things are broken and will expedite the process for getting a bug fixed. The information that’s most important to us is how you got to the ‘bugged’ or ‘broken’ state and what other things were happening when the bug occurred. It is also helpful to have an idea of how frequently you experience the bug.

Instructions on how to obtain a DxDiag file (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20100477-obtaining-a-direct-x-diagnostic-or-dxdiag)

Where to find your game logs (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs)

Links above are for the English version of the support site.

Johanson69

11-21-2012

The links dont work if the language of the player support has been previously set to something different than English.
You then are told that you don't have access to the topic in the according language.
This should at least be noted on the above links ^^

WWG Flabick

11-22-2012

german:
Ich wollte grad ein spiel startn mit Vych.. am ende der champion auswahl ging es nicht weiter ? .. naja.. ich wollte dann halt relog machen.. und jetz hab ich ne wartezeit von 30 min.. das ist echt sehr schade.. weil ich glaube bei den anderen hat das spiel gestartet.. jetz kassieren wir einpaar reports und dadurch bekomme ich nie meinen ehrenhaftengegner ... was ich sehr schade finde.. ich bitte um eine rückmeldung damit ich bescheid weiß.. ob ich den text jetz sinnlos geschrieben habe oder ob es doch etwas gebracht hat ....

Johanson69

11-22-2012

@Flabick Für derartige Belange schickst du am besten ein Ticket an den Support (welchen du rechts oben auf dieser Seite findest), hier spammst du damit nur das Forum und das in einem Thread der nicht einmal für "Bug Reports" gedacht ist (dein Post ist kein Bug Report...).

English: He had problems with a game not starting for him, now he is desperate because of a possible bunch of reports, I told him that this isn't the place for such a form of feedback and that he should contact the support about this problem.

Pukhtoon

11-27-2012

Just tell me y i lost all my honour ??? :@ I dont get banned then y ?

Pukhtoon

11-27-2012

Where did my honour ribbons gone is that a bug or what ? i didnt get banned but still i lost all my honour points :@

Treecko

12-07-2012

I can't login anymore. When i press the log in button, they tell me: "the server is busy. Please try again later." after i that, i try logging in again, it says: "Login failed for an unknown reason. Go to www.support.leagueoflegends.com."

GreenJimiJoe

12-09-2012

Do someone read this forum? i see only players who cant login to lol.. and no gamemasters cant write and explain wats going on. i reinstal lol so yesterday had tie to play. now the same message server is busy and so on.

Ankadur

12-10-2012

Bug 1-Shurelia's Active Bug at Fountain:
1-I use the Shurelia's Active abilitie on the fountain and i can only hear the sound theres no effect on the speed or it's because of the new buff of the boots on 5 v 5 200% speed at fountain.
2- Once i recall after activating shurelia's at the fountain when i get to base after recalling the shurelias auto activates and it stays in cooldown...

hope u can fix this it's annoying and it can save games

Bug 2-Shaco on Twisted Treeline:
1- i use shacos ultimate close to the spider boss.
2- i try to order the clone to atack the spider boss first.
3-but there's the poblem shacos clone wont atack alone.

hope u can fix this its one of the best ways for shaco to solo that spider...xD

Johanson69

12-11-2012

Guys, post a thread and dont spam this one, Rioters will read every other thread just as much as this one.