Katarina or Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menthu

02-01-2011

Hi, im about to buy a new champion and both katarina and lux look interesting to me, so i'd like to know some pros/cons and what you'd consider to be better

BlaBlokeBreakBra

02-01-2011

kat, a lot more fun

lux needs hard skills

Danzai

02-01-2011

i bought katarina a week ago and i can say from my recent matches, i havent regret it

she is also a lot of fun

3rt41

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

I have both and they are both my favourite champions

Anyway they have 2 opposite playstyle. Kata is a non initiator teamfight rapist, really aggressive and requires some feeling with her cooldowns to completely obliterate the enemy

Lux is a support with an outrageous damage output, totally skillshot based. She joins in a teamfight from a considerable distance and her main scope is to snare-slow enemies and shield your allies.
Oh, and don't forget your ulti to give the final blow to a running champ or to cut in half the health of the enemy team in a teamfight xD

I suggest to try them before buy. I repeat, they have opposite playstyle and you should know which fits better for you

God of Ward

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

I bought both of them and I like Lux more, as she is so dependant on skill shots and has such awesome unique abilities. The problem I have with Kata is that she feels like a weaker version of Kassadin to me

Ji00gu

02-01-2011

Kat is more fun
Lux is more viable cause she has cc

Phantomn

02-01-2011

Kat will be free next week,so go with lux,she is more fun

Frederik

02-01-2011

Kat will be free next week. Save your IP until you've given her a try.

Kknewkles

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlokeBreakBra View Post
kat, a lot more fun

lux needs hard skills
You think Katarina doesn't?
Lux is like one of the two Queens of the Crowd Control, which is the truck of Katarina's life. With Katarina you harras from afar and have to dive into the fray to kill(though sometimes I'm lucky enough to kill with just bounces, it's hilarious. Once I drove BB up the minion line and the last one killed Janna; other time I threw it directly at Ezreal, killed him and bounce killed a Champ next to him. ), but Lux can both bombard and destroy from a considerable distance.