Please review my case

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NyteMyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-11-2012

I just received a temporary ban, so of course i went to check my case and i'm baffled.
Unlike some other bans i received, I didn't do any flaming in these cases. Except for case 1 maybe where i tell 2 other guys (who were flaming at each other) to shut up.

Please give me some feedback, because in my opinion this ban is unjustified

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/430824/#nogo

-Little edit-
Game 1:
2 guys flaming at each other, i tell them to shut up because they are demoralizing the team

Game 2:
Troll game, I picked AD carry, and so did everyone else

Game 3:
After 40 seconds, people already say REPORT ELISE. Can't remember why to be honest. The chat seems clear

Game 4:
I see nothing wrong in this game

Game 5:
Another troll game, nobody picked a support and left me alone 2vs1 on bot lane. We had 2 junglers in that game. Chat has no flame

Sapporun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-11-2012

I had pretty much the same tribunal cases when I got punished... luckily I just received a warning and lost all my honor, (150 teamwork, 60 honorable opponent)

anyway, when someone is arguing, try not to tell them to shut up etc. just leave them be and don't speak unless its match related. It worked for me, since I haven't gotten a mail from riots tribunal system for a long time now

NyteMyre

17-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skogspeter View Post
anyway, when someone is arguing, try not to tell them to shut up etc. just leave them be and don't speak unless its match related. It worked for me, since I haven't gotten a mail from riots tribunal system for a long time now

The thing is, they were actually standing still to type in the middle of teamfights or in the middle of their lane. They died multiple times because they were typing in chat. At that point, i felt the need to step in and tell them to shut up (i was typing STFU, but i corrected myself before i pressed enter).

Sapporun

17-11-2012

Well, if I had reviewed this case I'm pretty sure I would press pardon I just gave my opinion to help you avoid tribunal in the future.

Infused Blusey

17-11-2012

Okay so the simple answer is shut up. Your bad was justified the tribunal shows 5 random games however what it doesn't show is how many other reports you have. Stop trying to act innocent. I personally admit I was banned recently and if you looked at my 5 games you'd think why the hell was I banned but it's not the case. My ban was justified. You're likely a toxic player who abuses people in games and trolls to cause problems. Trying to claim these 5 games are all you're banned for is stupid. Stop with these pointless threads. I mean you can cause an issue and wait for a Red post to come a long show your statistics and boom you'll feel worse.

TLDR: Ban isn't just for these 5 cases its all the games you've been an douché in to players.

E Pride

17-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2k Blusey AL View Post
Okay so the simple answer is shut up. Your bad was justified the tribunal shows 5 random games however what it doesn't show is how many other reports you have. Stop trying to act innocent. I personally admit I was banned recently and if you looked at my 5 games you'd think why the hell was I banned but it's not the case. My ban was justified. You're likely a toxic player who abuses people in games and trolls to cause problems. Trying to claim these 5 games are all you're banned for is stupid. Stop with these pointless threads. I mean you can cause an issue and wait for a Red post to come a long show your statistics and boom you'll feel worse.

TLDR: Ban isn't just for these 5 cases its all the games you've been an douché in to players.
The ban is just for these 5 cases. The community sees only them, nothing more, which means these 5 cases are all he was banned for.
Your point is invalid.

Azurereaper

17-11-2012

Quote:

System is kinda broken if it wont show the cases with the actual reason to why hes banned.

NyteMyre

17-11-2012

Quote:

I like your "Guilty until proven otherwise" approach. Everyone is a toxic player in your eyes, and you're probably one of those players who report players for INTENTIONAL FEEDING when they have a bad game.

DreamingHeart

17-11-2012

I have to say, this looks like a misjudgement to me - I really don't Pardon often, but I would have Pardoned your case. You could adopt a friendlier tone at times ("Please stop dying" isn't very constructive, I'd recommend saying "please play more defensively" or something like that instead), but I don't see anything at all that justifies a Punish in my eyes.

I'd suggest you write to Riot support (top right corner of this site, next to the logout/Account buttons) and ask them to look over your case personally; I hear they have reversed some unjust bans in the past, if only very rarely. Maybe link this thread, too, so they can see that at least some Tribunal users are also baffled by the decision on your case.

Lionh34rt

17-11-2012

toxic players reviewing toxic players, this system is so legit.