banned for how long?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aceGR

02-01-2011

guys they have banned i think for second time i dont receive an email and i am banned for 2 days the previous ban was an one day ban can someone tellme for how long am i going to be banned?

DARPDARP

02-01-2011

Hello, aceGR!

Your League of Legends account has been permanently banned for constant feeding and leaving from games. Please read the rules and make a new account when you have understood the rules.

Sincerely DARPDARP

gK sKa

02-01-2011

How much time is banning for leaving a match? :/

aceGR

02-01-2011

yes but i have paid a lot of money for champion and now you are saying that my account gone forever ?????????????

TasmaniaKrama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceGR View Post
yes but i have paid a lot of money for champion and now you are saying that my account gone forever ?????????????
We are saying gtfo troll, cause obvious troll is obvious.

Bye bye!

aceGR

02-01-2011

dude what are you saying speak clearly

Jalabhar Xho

02-01-2011

it's okay, to be punish for leaving but i find it very hard. i had been banned because i don't be allowed play by my mother but i have spend a lot of real money in the game, so what should i do now? this really hard, my money is going away and if LoL doesn't change that i will ask if this is okay? i think it is stealing when i can't log in my account forever,when i paid real money and it is going away! hope that they would change that!

ColDsiLeNcE

02-01-2011

lol my acc has been banned or smth for a WEEK!! i cant log in it says at top "login error" and nothing else.. :S the worst part is that my acc is 30lvl and i have around 20 champs..

ColDsiLeNcE

02-01-2011

personally i think this ban leaver system is harsh u could send an e-mail saying dont leave or u will get banned for 2 days or smth..

Emuw

02-01-2011

Riot has the right to suspend peoples accounts, no matter how much money they spend. you agree to it by creating an account and accepting the terms. so if youve been banne you probably did something youre not allowed to, and if its the second time youve been banned, then youre ****ed