Why everyone hates Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im4everalone

15-11-2012

I play rankeds, I fail with Teemo :" x9 teemo plz."
I pick teemo in champ select:" omg I hate teemo, gonna dodge this."
I look for a duo mate to play with, I say I mainly play teemo top:"no thx bb."

No one likes me I'm forever alone ._. There are a lot more examples, but I have bad memory so can only remember a few

Can some1 tell me, why so much hate on Teemo...

Wilbert1337

15-11-2012

op op op op oooopppa gangam styleee. OP OP OP OP OP

Homer v22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

15-11-2012

cuz that's the meta : hating on teemo.. the champ with the 10 skins

Sneak Dog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-11-2012

Teemo is as far as I know a counterpick, if you pick him before the enemy top you can just get countered and feed, people often just feel like playing teemo and ignore this

lookatmyfist

15-11-2012

I think it has to do a lot with his game presence. Most people prefer to go into a head on teamfight late game and not playing some fortress game with tons of shrooms. Besides that i think there are better characters for top. I rather have a proper tank or assasin at top than teemo.

And he steals a lot of kills, witouth actually being able to carry the game....

Zagdem

15-11-2012

He counters some popular solotop. Some noobs play solotop. Some noobs really hate teemo.

For the rest of teemo haters, I think it is because he is - like Yi - unreliable (easily played badly) and potentially very powerful.

CloppyFawk

15-11-2012

Because he is annoying, and basically 99% of the top champs are better as him, he is only viable to counter like a few champs..

BurntFaceMan

15-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im4everalone View Post
I play rankeds, I fail with Teemo :" x9 teemo plz."
I pick teemo in champ select:" omg I hate teemo, gonna dodge this."
I look for a duo mate to play with, I say I mainly play teemo top:"no thx bb."

No one likes me I'm forever alone ._. There are a lot more examples, but I have bad memory so can only remember a few

Can some1 tell me, why so much hate on Teemo...
Arent you the guy who "stomps" low elo scrubs? It's not Teemo they hate man, its you and your attitude.

Oda Nobunaga

15-11-2012

Because it spits at you and when you come at it, it just runs away.

It uses poison to blind you.

It takes doping to be faster than you every time it does.

The drugs have so much power over it that it can't do anything without abusing those drugs.

It's because it has the wrong mindset and runs away from problems instead of facing them.

That makes it a bad role model.

It injects drugs into you literally every single time it attacks you.

Even if you don't want it any harm, you will get blown up in a poison smoke explosion of pain.

It also takes your fertility from what I've taken, so there is no going back to being how you were in the past once you encounter teemo.

Approaching it is neither possible and definitely not adviced either.

despite of this I tried to talk to it once but it didn't want to listen.

Ignorance is a sin you know? It also shows how much of an egocentric douche one is.

The passive aggressiveness in it's speach doesn't do good either.

"Never underestimate the power of the scout's code."

This one sentence just reeks of disgust at everyone whose attitude differs from it's own.

It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

I have heared about countless people being changed forever after encountering this hateful, scornful, relentless, merciless murderer.

They are in mental home right now.

People try to cover up their fear of it with hate, but the fact remains that this avatar of hatred and burning vengeance is never going to stop in his wakes is what strikes fear into the hearts of people and they try anything to at least continue their normal lifestyle without the fear of getting hunted down and mercilessly murdered.

CMXI

15-11-2012

teemo is like a justin bieber but in lol.