Zilean 1 1.72%
Alistar 0 0%
Sion 1 1.72%
LeBlanc 0 0%
Jax 1 1.72%
Udyr 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Visual upgrades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSpooky

15-11-2012

I make this thread just for fun actually nothing special.
I'm adding some champions to a poll and you guys/girls vote what you think should get a next visual upgrade.
Added 40 champions since that is max :3

MakeSpace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-11-2012

Sivir, no doubts. that walking style...

HawkAce

15-11-2012

Trundle needs one most of all, he's underused, and his looks are unsettling; although that may be the intention, it demotivates people from playing him, nobody likes the idea of playing a champion with a skin disease...

Everyone wants to play champions with either big muscles and manly looks, or big breasts and long legs,etc,

It's just human nature.

Conrar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkAce View Post
Trundle needs one most of all, he's underused, and his looks are unsettling; although that may be the intention, it demotivates people from playing him, nobody likes the idea of playing a champion with a skin disease...

Everyone wants to play champions with either big muscles and manly looks, or big breasts and long legs,etc,

It's just human nature.

I think it would be awesome to see Trundle with massive breasts as well!
I think it's a similar problem with Urgot too...

Hell M00d

15-11-2012

Trundle, really? His unappealing looks are part of his lore. Making him into a cutiepie or wannabe badass will screw up his background story and theme completely...No thanks. If people are too shallow to appreciate an ugly champ once in a while, it's pretty sad. His animations and textures are of good enough quality, unlike Sivir for example.

skrili

15-11-2012

the only ones who would need a rework are sivir and akali ever zoomed in on them its just ugly as hell compared to the newer champs and skins.

MakeSpace

15-11-2012

I mean really.

Sivirs walking animation is worse than pre-visual TF, it looks like she is struggling her way though and it just makes me not wanna play her due to that reason. She is one of my favourite ADC champs next to Tristana (who also needs a visual imo) but everytime i consider Sivir my brain just says "no" xD

I think and hope that Sivir will be the next one to receive a visual upgrade, and if not im very sure she will get one in the near future.

HawkAce

15-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell M00d View Post
Trundle, really? His unappealing looks are part of his lore. Making him into a cutiepie or wannabe badass will screw up his background story and theme completely...No thanks. If people are too shallow to appreciate an ugly champ once in a while, it's pretty sad. His animations and textures are of good enough quality, unlike Sivir for example.
I mentioned that in my post, that it suits his background but he still needs to be made better.

Way to go on assuming I wanted him to become this "cutiepie/badass" despite me just saying he needs to be made more appealing rather than this diseased skin melting thing, at least another skin would be nice.

Try to contribute on the forums rather than conforming to the fad of attempting to turn it into an argument and/or twisting peoples words, when people state their opinions they don't have to be argued about every time they speak their mind.

P.S.
For people who want to know, Hiemer and Karma are definitely being completely reworked at some point, and also Viktor at some point.

Lajneen

15-11-2012

Where is Kassadin

Hell M00d

15-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkAce View Post
I mentioned that in my post, that it suits his background but he still needs to be made better.

Way to go on assuming I wanted him to become this "cutiepie/badass" despite me just saying he needs to be made more appealing rather than this diseased skin melting thing, at least another skin would be nice.

Try to contribute on the forums rather than conforming to the fad of attempting to turn it into an argument and/or twisting peoples words, when people state their opinions they don't have to be argued about every time they speak their mind.

P.S.
For people who want to know, Hiemer and Karma are definitely being completely reworked at some point, and also Viktor at some point.
I never adressed you or your post specifically. I would have quoted it otherwise. In case you didn't notice, Trundle has currently the 2nd most votes in the poll, that's what I referred to.

In my opinion, a visual upgrade should only be done if the technical quality of a champion's visuals are bad, not if his/her/its general theme is appealing or not. We really have enough muscles, boobs and cutiepies.