AP twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheF4ller

02-01-2011

well... this might be a big blasphemy what im gonna say ^^'

anyone ever tried making twitch with an AP + AS build? im pretty much aware that he only has 1 skill that requires AP (Expunge), but im gonna tell what i was thinking this afternoon:

Expunge last lvl does 150 dmg + 100%AP + 60 more dmg for every venom stack. My core idea of gameplay would be engaging teamfights with ultimate, positioning myself so that my ult would hit the most targets possible + give them the max 6 stacks of venon, and finish them with Expunge.

core items thought up now would be (no, i didnt forgot boots):

- malady
- nashor's tooth
- Abyssal Scepter
- Guinsoo's rageblade/Hextech Gunblade
Next items: AP items, like zhonias, or defensive items to remove squishiness a bit

so... the point of all this would be to have most speed so that the work:
with the 4 mentioned core items (not counting gunblade), AP would be 243, making expunge deal 150 + 243 + 360 = 753. this, coupled with malady & Abyssal specter would grant 44 magical reduction, so squishys with DPS syndrome (with only 30-35 Mresist) would get rly hurt, or even if they had a banshee's veil, it would almost nullify his Mresist bonus (and still, im not counting magic penetrations from runes/item or the mastery). Surely 753 doesnt seem that much, but since twitch would have alot of atkspeed, plus rageblade atk bonus plus ult dmg bonus, maybe this would actually fill the rest of dmg needed to take down the other adversary.

Pros:
- not so expensive build (i think)
- effective early/lane phase
- maybe effective vs squishys
- possibility o dealing decent/high dmg to a group of enemies

Cons:
- tanks would be harmless with this build, i believe
- a bit dependent on expunge
- on teamfights, its sort of impossible to actually hit every1 with 1 shot of your ult, thus you wouldnt get every1 with 6 stacks of venon to use ur expunge asap. Also, the limited number of shots from recent nerf is a pain to make this effective.
- squshy anyway (though with decent Mresist)

you might ask: What does this build gives more than the typical DPS build?? well, i dare to say that this actually is not superior to it, but its a different build to which i wonder if it can be effective.

ur comments pls :P

JrFireweb

02-01-2011

Maybe you have a strong early game with this build, but I am pretty sure ad outshines this late game. IE, Ghostblade, LW + green elixer and you can basicall whipe out the entire enemy team with your ult.

He Who Hungers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Twitch has no ult since last patch
I assume you mean "R Skill"

JrFireweb

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by He Who Hungers View Post
Twitch has no ult since last patch
I assume you mean "R Skill"
It's still 7 shots who deal extra damage. If your fed and you crit 400 to squishys 7 shots is a lot . Will outdamage mf's ult for example

Gracus

05-01-2011

I recently bought Twitch a few days ago and tried out Malady and Nashor's Tooth as my first items (With boots ofcourse) I find it works really good. Maybe to add a little damage to your attack speed 'Madreds Bloodrazor'? Just suggesting here.

Azezzel

08-01-2011

I think the best build that is also quite all around for Twitch is 2 Bloodthirsters, Madreds Bloodrazor, Berzerker graves, malady or instead malady ---> Warmog's Armor...

Auspexa

08-01-2011

Twitch isn't UP.I saw very good twitch players after the *nerf* called thing but Infinity Edge,Bloodthirster,Last Whisper,Executioner's Calling or whatever with good ad or crit bonuses work great on him.Also buy a berserker greaves to get some aspd.

Ykyik

09-01-2011

Imo, you want to start with BOM or 2 Avarice Blades for quick gold then build PD x 2, IE, then either bloodthirster or any other big AD booster, in short Expunge is for finisihing of ppl who are running away at any point when they are on the their last dregs of Health. But that just me
(You want to use runes of AS and crit chance as well)

SpernoPeos

09-01-2011

Twitch needs sunfirecape , boots, archangel stuff noobs...

Axiie

09-01-2011

Who's Twitch. I've never seen this 'Twitch' you speak of, only in the text box, usually with 'ss' just after?